Good vs Evil

Angels and Demons

  Chapter 1 


In the silence of the dark night a girl is sitting on the edge of the roof atop a high rise building in the middle of Seoul. She is waiting for something or someone. Her long wavy hair flow with the wind as it blows. It was a chilly night but all she was wearing was a light sweater, shorts skirt over black tights and a pair of knee high boots. 

“Where are the others” a voice came from behind her. 

Another girl appears out of thin air was standing behind the first girl. She’s tall and had her hair tied in curly pig tail style. She was also wearing a light sweater, skinny jeans and a pear of high top sneakers. 

“Sull!” the girl that was sitting on the edge of the roof jump up with excited and flew toward Sulli with cat like agility. 

Most people would have lost their balance and might have fallen down from such height. No normal human would be caught that close to the edge of the roof unless they want to kill them self. 

“Krystal, you have to learn and act more like human” Sulli scolded her. “We have to become one of them remember. We can’t blow our cover.” 

“Sulli-ah please there is no one around anyway. Don’t be mad at me” Krystal begged as she was giving Sulli the puppy dog eyes. “Anyway, where are the others?” 

“Victoria unnie and Luna unnie is looking for Amber unnie” Sulli walked over to the edge of the roof and sat down, after she looked around and make sure that there was no human around. Krystal followed. 

“They still can’t find her?” Krystal asked. “She is properly at the training ground letting out steam. She doesn’t want to work with them to begin with. You know how much she doesn’t like their kind.” 

“I have to correct you on that Krystal” a girl appeared beside Krystal on the edge of the roof and put her arm around her.” I despised them!” 

“Amber unnie, what took you guys so long?” Krystal asked Amber. Amber has short hair. She looks almost like a boy, but that’s just how she likes it. She was wearing a t-shirt with a lather jacket over it, black skinny jeans and a pairs of doc martin boots.

If you were a girl you might look twice at her and think that she’s a handsome boy, but Amber has a feminine side to her. When look closer her perfect almond shape eyes and her plump pinkest hue lips; give away her femininity. 

“I was training with Michael and they dragged me away!” she pouted. “You know how busy Michael is right? That was my time with him and I have to come down here a work with them.” 

“Please Amber stop your whining” Victoria walk up behind them. 

“Gabriell told us to make sure you come and that Michael would understand if you don’t get to train with him this time” Luna patted Amber on the back. 

“Amber loves Michael” Sulli . "Loving someone who looks like you?” 

Amber blushed. “I idolize him. He’s strong, kind hearted and talented in the art of war.” 

“Why did you bring your sword with you anyway?” Krystal asked Amber. “How are you going to hide that?” 

“Don’t worry! Michael gave me a spell so that I can hide the sword” Amber smiled. “This is to protect you guys in case those demon dogs decide to stab us in the back.” 

“Who are you calling dogs?” an angry voice came from the shadow. 

Five figure step out from the shadow. Their black wings spread wide on their back. They are trying to intimidate the girls because of Amber’s comment. 

The girls was not intimidated by that and spreading their sparkling white wings in response. 

The light from theirs wings are blinding; the clash of demonic darkness and the angelic light. 

“You guys finally arrived” Victoria step forward. “I’m the leader of the group, Victoria. This is Amber, Luna, Krystal and Sulli. I hope that we can work well together.” 

“We were here along time ago; the advantage of living in the shadows” The guy that seem to be the oldest reply. “I’m the leader of the group, Onew. This is Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin. I also hope we can work well together.” 

“I apologize for Amber’s comment, but I can see that you guys don’t like how the mission will be either.” Victoria said as she folded her wings. 

“That was extremely rude of her to call us dogs.” Key glares at Amber with his menacing eyes.

Amber step in front of the girls; her wing spread wide and her sword in her hand is pointed at Key's neck. 

Key and Amber are standing across from each other. They are glaring down at each other. A fight might break lose before they even start their mission together. 

“Would both of you please calm down!” Jonghyun and Luna said at the same time. Luna step back and let Jonghyun speak first.

"We are here to catch the person that has been breaking the sacred seals into heaven and hell” Jonghyun said as he pulled Key away from Amber. “Human are gone missing everyday! We may not like each other because we are demons and you are angels, but we will have to work together to resolve this crisis that both of our world are stuck in.” 

Amber step back folded her wing and looked at Jonghyun with a little of admiration. She never had known any demons to be this reasonable before. They are the creatures that temp the human with greed and sins; that is why she despite them so much. She looks at Jonghyun with new light to the demonic kind. She smiled a little, which doesn’t happen that often when she is around the demons. 

“I sorry if I offended you” Amber smiled at Jonghyun. The girls looked at her with a surprise look. The Amber that they knew will never smile at a demon. Her angelic pride would never allow her. There are something about this demon, Jonghyun that caught her attention. 

“That is ok. We have been called worse by the angels” Jonghyun smiled back at Amber. "Key is just a hot head.” 

“What is your name again?” Amber asked Jonghyun, while the others stand there and watch their interaction. 

“My name is Jonghyun; demon of death” Jonghyun reply. 

“My name is Amber; angel of war” Amber said as she reach out her hand toward him for a hand shake. 

Jonghyun reach out his hand to return the gesture; when their hands touch the lighting strikes and the sky thunders. 

“I guess that wasn’t such a good idea” Amber laughed and angelic laugh that can charm any human hearts. It seem that Amber’s laugh has more power to it as the demons boys all turn their head and stare at her with their mouth hanging open; in awe of her beautiful laughter. 

Victoria, Luna, Krystal and Sulli saw the demons reaction and giggles quietly. 

“OK, lets the mission begin” Victoria said. 

“Victoria and I will disguise as teachers” Onew said. “The rest of you will disguise as high school students.”

============================================================================