VII

Angels and Demons

Sulli was standing in the middle of the dorm’s courtyard. She was waiting for Krystal to come back from her search for Amber. She already told Krystal that Amber is perfectly fine and she doesn’t have to worry about it, but anything that has to do with Amber becomes first priority for Krystal.

Sulli was admiring the beautiful flowers in the courtyard; as every student that was walking to and from their dorm gawked at her.

One of the students nudged his friend and pointed toward Sulli “Hey, she’s so pretty she look like an angel” the two students stood there and stare at Sulli.

“You two better get to your dorm” Heechul walked up behind them, which cause the students to jump. They both bowed at Heechul and ran toward their dorm. Heechul just smiled his beautiful smiles at them as they scurry away from him.

Heechul turns toward Sulli and started to smiles. He was starting to walk toward Sulli but stopped when he saw a boy walking up to her. 

He let out a sigh “Maybe I’ll talk to her later.” He walked away toward the teachers’ dorm. Students bowed to greet him as he walked past. You can hear the students saying “Hello, Heenim how are you today?” or “You’re so beautiful today Heechulnim.” Heechul would smiles back at them as he walked without saying anything. He knows he gorgeous and there no doubt about that.

Taemin walked up to Sulli in the courtyard “Umm … Sulli can I ask you something?” Sulli turn and look at Taemin; smiles vanish from her face.

“What do you want demon?” she asked him.

“Minho hyung has been gone for a while. He was with Key hyung and Jonghyun hyung but he didn’t return with them” Taemin look down at the ground while he was talking to Sulli. “Jonghyun hyung said Minho hyung is with Amber and Donghae; another angel that was sent down here to help. I was wondering if Amber has returned yet.”

Sulli titled her head to get a better look at Taemin “Look at me demon. I don’t like it when people don’t look at me when they talk to me.”

Taemin lifted his head up and look at Sulli but he step back a bit away at the same time. When he stepped back he accidentally touched one of the flowers. The flower withers and died within second. Sulli walked up to the dead flower and touch it, which brought the flower back to life. 

“Sorry about that I forgot that us demon can’t touch plants or they will die” Taemin look at Sulli with an apologetic look.

“Just be more careful from now on” she smirked at him. “You don’t want the human to see you do that. As for Amber unnie she hasn’t return yet, but there is no need to worry Minho is save with her.” 

At that moment one of the windows of the girl dorm opened and Luna pops her head out of the window. She look toward Sulli it seem like she was going to yell but all Luna did was moved , in human eyes that is the only thing they will see. Luna might look a little crazy to some human, but where Sulli and Taemin are standing they can hear everything Luna is saying perfectly. 

“Sulli, come back to the dorm now. I need your help with a few things. Where is Krystal?” Luna said to Sulli.

“Where do you think she is? Krystal ran after Amber as usual” Sulli mouth back to Luna.

“Ah… that girl she is so attached to Amber at the hip” Luna sigh then she noticed Taemin standing next to Sulli. “Oh hi Taemin what are you talking to Sulli about?” 

“I just wanted to know where Minho hyung went with Amber that was all” Taemin answered.

“Oh that tall demon is with Amber … interesting” Luna lifted one of her eyebrow up. “Don’t worry they’ll be back. Sulli return to the dorm now!” 

Luna closed the window and disappears back into the dorm. 

“See you later… Taemin is your name right?” Sulli said to Taemin as her walked back toward her dorm. 

“Yeah my name is Taemin” Taemin said as Sulli was already at the dorm’s door. Sulli turned and smiles at him. “She’s pretty … ah! Get back to reality Taemin she’s an angel of course she will be pretty to look at.”

Taemin walked back to his dorm, but he stopped and look toward the forest where he see Amber and Minho walking up toward the dorms side by side. What caught his attention is that Amber and Minho seem to be conversing normally. It’s almost like they became close friends. 

Taemin shakes his head from side to side to make sure that he is seeing right. When he look back at Minho and Amber again it seem like Amber was yelling at Minho. She doesn’t look happy at all. 

“That is right Amber and Minho can’t get along. Amber doesn’t like demons. She almost stabbed Key hyung in the throat the first night we met” Taemin muttered to himself as he walk toward Amber and Minho instead of the dorm. 

“Taemin, are you looking for me?” Minho yelled toward Taemin as he sees Taemin walking toward them. 

“Yah! Minho remembers I’ll sure find out what Donghae told you” Amber pulled Minho down to whisper at him. “I also want to know why you didn’t let that Joon guy talk to me a minute ago when he came up to us.”

Amber walked away after she said that to Minho. She glares at Taemin as she walked past him. 

“Hyung what was that about?” Taemin asked Minho.

“Nothing, don’t worry about it. Let go back to the dorm before Key diva out our dorm” Minho said as he put his hand around Taemin and walk off toward their dorm. Minho took a quick glance at Amber before he went through the door. 

After Minho went through the door with Taemin Amber turns to look in their direction “That demon Minho. There’s something about him that I can’t put my finger on. It’s really bothering me.”

Amber was standing there deep in thoughts when a hand touches her shoulder and made her jump. She turn around quickly to see who the culprit was and to her surprise it was Joon the students’ council’s president.

Earlier Joon tried to talk to Amber but Minho grabs Amber wrist and pulled her away as he told Joon that they were busy. Joon must have followed them from then.

Joon smiles at Amber "Amber, I finally get you alone."



 con2.gif 
I hope you like this chapter.
Will try to update again soon.
Please continue to read and comment.