Chapter XIII

Angels and Demons

 


The following is a work of Fiction. The events and characters are fictional and the celebrity names/images merely borrowed and do not represent who the celebrity is in real life. No offense is intended towards them, their families or friends.

======


CHAPTER XIII


OMNIA VINCIT AMOR

[LOVE CONQUERS ALL]



He hid behind the door as he peered through the gap in the doorway. He slowed his breath down so that the occupants in the room did not hear him. He was curious. He wanted to see the baby that the prince of Morning Star and Azrael created, but he was also afraid at the same time. He gasped as he heard a tiny cry escape from the small bundle in Michael’s arms. The bundle emitted warm, bright indigo blue light. 

Michael looked up and smiled at him, “Come in my friend. I was wondering how patient you would be to want to meet the new precious one.”

He smiled back at Michael as he edged closer to him and the bundle that he held in his arms. “How’s Azrael?” 

“She’s doing fine, resting at the moment,” Michael said as he rocked the bundle back and forth. “You want to hold her?” 

He hesitated, he wanted to hold the new angel in his arms, but he was also afraid of it as well. Michael saw through him, “It’s fine; she will not hurt you, Uriel.”

Uriel took the little buddle from Michael, as he saw the baby’s face he felt completed. Her eyes pierced into his soul. Her eyes were beautiful but also frightening for him, they were two different colours. One eyes the colour of gold, the other the colour of deep aquamarine blue. “What did she name her?” 

“Aurora, I named her Aurora,” Azrael said as she walked out from the inner chamber of the room. She wore a long flowing white silk dress, the usual outfit for the angel of death. “Uriel, it was nice of you to come. If he was still here in heaven he would have been happy to see you welcome our child.” 

He cringed at the thought of him, the exiled prince, the people’s ‘Morning Star,’ but while he was thinking of the price the child in his arms reached up with her two little palms and gently touched him on the cheeks, “Uriel.”

Azrael laughed her usual loud laugh, “She’s only merely a minute old and the first word she utters out of her small pink lips is your name. Your destiny are tied together now, Uriel. You two are bonded for eternity.”

“What is so funny Azrael,” Gabriel said as she gilded through the door. 

Azrael smiled at Gabriel, “Aurora’s first word was ‘Uriel.’ Is that not amazing?”

“That is amazing, you are lucky Uriel,” Gabriel seated herself next to Michael. “The almighty is coming to see the princess of the ‘Morning Star.’ I see that you named her Aurora, Azrael. That’s a very fitting name for her, but for now let us get ready for the almighty.”

Azrael looked at her precious princess in Uriel’s arms, “It sadden me that no one can know that she’s my child.”



[ΐ][ΐ][ΐ]


Krystal and Sulli were late for breakfast because they took awhile at the student council’s meeting. 

“Too bad we don’t get to have breakfast with the others,” Sulli sulked as the two of them took a seat next to each other in class. 

Instead of the students rotating classes with each subject, the teachers rotated. Each class was assigned with a homeroom teacher, but when it comes to each subject, the teachers would walk around to different classrooms. 

Sulli and Krystal sat next to each other every day, which is just the way they like it. After they took their seats, they waited for their homeroom teacher, which was Victoria. 

Krystal turned to Sulli, “How are we going to get that letter to Amber?” 

“We can just give it to her at lunch time,” Sulli smiled back at Krystal and returned her attention to birds outside the window. 

“Should we even give the letter to Amber?” Krystal turned and looked at the birds as well. 

Sulli nodded, “Yes, because in the end she will agree to go to the ball with him. No matter how much we try to stop it, therefore there’s no point to prevent her from reading the letter.”

“Ah, I see,” Krystal, sighed. “I wished that your power works with the culprit too, so that we can fix the problem and return to our home. I feel that the longer we stay here the farther Amber gets from me.”

Sulli reached out and gently patted Krystal on the back, “Everything will be alright.”

Victoria walked in, which caused the students to stop what they were doing and take their seats. She smiled at her students, “Good morning everyone!”

“Good morning Ms. Song,” the students replied to her. 

She then proceeded to take the attendance. All her students were there, none were sick. 

“So, as a reminder, our school’s Sports Week is next week, which also mean that the ‘Annual Ball’ is coming up in about a month ...” She was interrupted by the students as they started to talk among themselves about the Annual Ball.

“Ahem!” she cleared to catch their attention. “Let me finish what I have to inform you about and then I will let you guys talk, okay?” she flashed a bright smile at them.

“Yes, Ms. Song!” they replied in unison.

“So, as most of you know the Sports Week is next week. The event is a whole week event, therefore no regular classes. The teams are being separate into four different colours: Green, Blue, Yellow and Red. Each colour is a mixture of students from various classes, starting from Kindergarten all the way to High School. The reason for this is that our students can mingle among their juniors and seniors,” She turned toward Sulli and Krystal, smiled at them and waved for them to come up to the front of the class. “I will now turn this over to our class representatives, Sulli and Krystal.”

Sulli got up and walked toward the front of the class with Krystal right behind her, “Hi guys! So I bet you are thrilled about the Sports Week.” 

“We just wanted to remind you that there is a colour’s board placed in front of the cafeteria, “Krystal took over for the explanation. “I know most of you already know what colour you are in, but please double check the board to make sure.” 

Sulli smiled at the students, “You guys have all been training hard for it, so let us all have a fair fight!” 

“Yeah!” all the students all yelled out in unison. 

Victoria step in and waved for Sulli and Krystal to go back to their seats, “This will allow you guys to practice for your respective sport activities that you guys are participating in. You are to meet you colour representatives at your meeting place after the homeroom.”

As Victoria finished her sentence the bell rang, which signal the end of their homeroom. Students gathered their belonging and ran out of their class talking loudly with excitement among themselves. The all managed to remember to bow at Victoria before they left the class. 

Sulli and Krystal bowed at Victoria as they left the room, “I’ll see you later Ms. Song.” Sulli smiled at her.

“I’ll see you later then,” Krystal waved to Sulli as she started to walk toward the auditorium, which is where Green’s meeting place is.

“Okay, I’ll see you at lunch,” Sulli walked toward the gym, which is where Red is meeting.



[ΐ][ΐ][ΐ]



Victoria had her back to the door. She was cleaning up the class before she leaves to meet up with the Blue, which is the colour she is in charge of as a teacher. She heard footsteps, it suddenly stopped behind her, “Hey, are you ready?”

She turned to see Onew standing right behind her, “Don’t sneak up on me like that!”

Onew smiled and shrugged at her, “Why not?”

“Just because we know each other from before doesn’t mean you can act familiar with me,” Victoria crossed her arms. “You know how hard it was to stop my urge of telling the girl that you’re one of the fallen; One of the angels that chose the prince over the almighty.” 

Onew stopped smiling as he grabbed Victoria’s bags and walked toward the door. He looked left and right down the hallway. He then turned back and looked at Victoria with a serious face, “I followed him because I believed in him. It does not mean that I no longer love the almighty, but I believed that the almighty was giving the humans too much credit. The almighty still have faith in the human kind; the beings that are so easily tempted.”

Victoria sighed as she walked closer to Onew, “Sorry for bringing up the past my friend. We all forgave you for following the prince. There is one exception, Michael or Donghae, as we know by his human name, still have not forgiven him wholeheartedly. I think that have something to do with our little princess.” 

At the mention of the princess, Onew started to smile his beautiful smile, “She looks so much like her father. Her personality is that of the price and Azrael mixed together, even thought she was raised by Michael and Gabriel or as we know her by Jessica on earth.” 

“I’m surprise that you didn’t help Minho remember his past,” Victoria said.
“It’s not my place. We are not even supposed to know that the princess exists,” Onew said as he walked out the door. “Let’s go before our team start without us.” 



[ΐ][ΐ][ΐ]


The two started walking toward the fields outside the gym, which is where Blue meeting place is. They thought they were alone while they were having the conversation. Key stepped out from behind the door and stared at the two backs as they left. They know each other. He is one of the fallen like the prince, Lucifer. What are they talking about, this princess? What does Minho have to do with all of this? He thought to himself as he yelled with frustration. “Ah!”





======

A/N
Donghae = Michael
Jessica = Gabriel 

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment ^o^

I will be updating with the colour list so please wait