V

Angels and Demons

SMIA is a big school the main school building is located at the centre of everything. The main school building consists of 6 floors, which contain over a hundred classrooms. The teachers' office and lounge is on the first floor; these also include the headmistress' office as well. 

Branching of to the left side of the school is the gymnasium for all the sports classes and activities that goes on at the school. The gymnasium consists of the indoor gym, Olympic size pool and diving area, Olympic size track and field area; also use for soccer and American football.

Branching of to the right is the school cafeteria, which also includes a few classes for cooking courses.

In between the cafeteria and the main school building is a small building, which is the location of the student's council's office.

The dormitories are built at the back of the school, which back onto a forest. The dormitories are built in a "U" like shape. The boys' dorm is across from the girls' dorm separated by 2 smaller dorms for the teachers in the middle. In the middle of all the dorms is a beautiful square shape garden with a round fountain in the middle. The garden is filled with roses and lilies of various colours.

At the edge of the school close to the forest two figures were having a conversation.

"What are you doing here?" Amber smiled at him; she was happy to see him, but she wasn't sure why he is here. "You know how shock I was when I saw you on the stage with the other teachers."

The figure smiled back at her. He grabbed her hand and was pulling her in to hug her but instead Amber judo slam him onto the ground.

"Ouch! Is this how you greet me?" the man asked as he gets up from the ground. 

Amber shrugged her shoulder "Michael, what are you doing here?"

"Please don't call me that on earth" he wipes some dirt off of his shirt and pants. "I'm going to be the music teacher here and my name is Donghae."

"But ... Mi ... I mean Donghae" Amber smiles as she shakes her head. "You're an arch angel. Gabrielle sent the 5 of us here for the job; therefore there is no need for you to be here. You are busy as it is why adds this onto your workload?"

"Don't worry" he ruffled Amber's hair. "I trust that you guys are capable of taking care of this no problem, but I don't trust those demon boys that Gabrielle decided to team you up with. One of them touch you didn't they?"

Amber laughed "That was you? I wasn't sure if it was HIM or you."

"Yes, it was me" he smiled and pulled her into a hug. "No one is allowed to touch MY Amber!"

Amber laughed harder "You are so childish Mi ... Donghae."

"Yah! Who are you calling childish?" Donghae said as he ruffles Amber's hair.

As the 2 of them was playing around; a figure was standing behind a tree watching them quietly. 

"Boo! What are you doing?" Jonghyun tried to scare Key from behind.

"Shh!? Key shushes him and pointed toward where Amber and Donghae are standing. "Look over there. Who is she with?"

"Isn't that the new music teacher?" Minho said as he walked up behind them, which cause Key and Jonghyun to jump.

"Yah Minho don't scare us like that" Key hit Minho on the shoulder. "Anyway, why is she talking to him? They look really close."

"I want to know too! But he must be one of the angels since we don't really know anyone here yet" Jonghyun said. 

"Why would they send down another angel?" Key said with an annoyed voice. "Isn't 5 of them enough!"

Key got louder because he was upset with the discovery of the new addition to the group of angels. He totally forgot that he was watching Amber and that he didn't want to be found out. When he realizes this he cover his mouth with his hands and turn back to where Amber was standing but she was no longer there. 

"What do you think you guys are doing?" Amber voice came from behind them.

The three of them slowly turned around to face her. She was standing with her eyebrow raise; the guy that she was with standing right behind her with his arm cross. He was glaring at Minho, Key and especially Jonghyun. 

"You ... you're the ..." Minho pointed at Donghae with a shocked face. 

"Aren't you a little rude?" Donghae cut Minho off as he walks toward him. "How about we go for a little chat? Amber follows me when you're done here?"

Amber nodded at Donghae as he walked off with his arm around Minho. 

"What was that all about?" Key was getting more irritated. "Hey where are you taking Minho?"

"That was nothing. Don't worry about Minho, he'll be fine" Amber smirked at Key. "He's with one of the angels that were sent down to help us; Donghae. It seem like they think we need more helping hands."

Key started to laugh his fake laugh "Poor angels need more help? With us here it should be enough. I'm a little offended." 

Key walked closer to Amber and was inches away from her when Jonghyun pulled him away. 

"Don't be like that" Jonghyun patted Key on the back. "What does he have to say to Minho anyway?"

"I don't know" Amber shrugged her shoulder. "But I think I should follow them."

Amber waved at Jonghyun as she walked toward where Donghae took Minho. She ignored Key completely. 

"Why did you stop me?" Key shakes Jonghyun off of him. "I just wanted to intimidate her. What with her anyway? She wave at you but completely ignored me! Tsk .. Tsk"

"Don't you remember that you can't touch her?" Jonghyun smiled as he walked toward to dorm. "Let's go and unpack."

"Why does it bother me when that angel Amber ignored me? I have this weird feeling ... I don't freaking know" Key muttered. He looks up to see that Jonghyun was already far a head of him. "Yah! Jonghyun hyung wait for me!"



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


HELLO ANOTHER UPDATE!!
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!
THANKS FOR FOLLOWING THE FIC