CHAPTER 2 ~ ENTRANCE

Angels and Demons

 

 

 

That same night near the Han River in the shadow under the bridge two shadowy figures was standing there. 

"So the Angels and the Demons had made their move?" the taller of the figure said.

"Yes, it seem like they know that the source of the sacred seals being broken is coming from that school" the other figure answer. 

"We have to slow down our activities for now then" the first figure turned around to look at the other. "Tell them to try and get on the Angels or the Demons good side."

"How would we know who they are?" the other figure asked.

"They are Angels and Demons; it will be hard for them to disguise their beauty and aura" the first figure said. "You will know when you lay eyes on them. With yours and the others power you will notice it; feel it."

"I will return to the school then and tell the others to be on the look out" the figure disappears into thin. 

"This is getting more complicated then what I plan for" the first figure sign as it walked away. 

 
47791_1.gif
 
The new day has begun and the Angels and Demons were standing a few yards from the front of the school.

"Victoria and Onew have gone a head of us since they will be posing as the teachers" Amber said to the others. "These are the instruction they gave to me. Jonghyun, Minho, Key and I will be in the same class; grade 12. Taemin and Luna will be in the same class; grade 11. Sulli and Krystal will be in the same class; grade 10." 

"Damn, I really don't want to be in the same class as you" Key glare at Amber as he pointed his finger at her. 

"Key, really we need to co-operate with them" Minho nudge him on the side.

Amber wasn't really paying attention to Key and the others as she was fidgeting with her uniform. She was adjusting the skirt that she was wearing. Luna notice and walked over to her.

"Amber, stop fidgeting" she whisper. "They are look at you."

The Demons was staring at Amber while she was fidgeting. Key was annoyed that she didn't even listen to what he said. He was a little frustrated that she didn't even care at all. 

"Who is looking at me?" Amber looked up to ask.

"The Demon boys of course" Krystal said as she was fixing Amber's skirt for her. 

"Damn uniform!" Amber yelled with frustration. "Why can't they just have all of us wear pants."

"Amber, remember we have to blend in" Sulli patted her on the back. "We are wearing safety shorts underneath the skirt anyway so there shouldn't be anything for you to worry about."

While the girls were busy adjusting their uniform and make sure that nothing would go wrong on their first day in a human school. The boy was just standing there looking at them. The demons have been in the human world many times so they are use to it and they have no worries. 

Minho notice that Jonghyun was staring at Amber and smiling. What surprise him was that Key was staring at Amber too. 

"Hey guys don't stare at her like that" he whispers at them. "Jonghyun, remember when you shook her hand last night. That wasn't a normal thunder and lightning. She is different than the other angels. We have to be careful around her."

"What do you mean?" Taemin was curious by what Minho have to say. 

"That thunder and lighting wasn't god's doing but it's another angel" Minho lower his voice.

The others turn and look at him. 

"I've done some research and it is said that Amber is a favourite to one of the Arch Angels" Minho continues.

The others face drop when they heard that; being a favourite of the Arch Angels means that your power is just 3rd below God himself. Also you are always protected by the power of the Arch Angels, which mean if a demon tries to attack that angel the demon could be destroy. The decision of the punishment will lies in the hand of the Arch Angel. Even Lucifer can't stop it.

"What ... really?!" Jonghyun and Taemin said in unison. 

"Crap!" Key exclaim. "That means we can't touch her or hurt her. Damn!! I can't get my revenge."

"Key, stop it" Jonghyun hit Key on the head. "We are supposed to work with them."

As the demons were trying to calm Key down Luna walked up to Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun" she taps him on the shoulder. 

He turns around at look at her "Yes?"

"I need to ask a favour of you" she smiled at him. "Amber temper is very short. I need you to watch her. She seems to be OK with you, which is a first. I think I can trust you to look after her."

"I will watch over her in class" he smiled back at Luna. "No worries, Minho and I have our head on straight enough, but Key is another matter. We will watch him too."

"Thank you" Luna said.

"OK! Let's go" Krystal and Amber yelled at Luna and the demons.

"The entrance ceremony is in 20 minutes" Sulli said."We have to hurry"

"Do you think we'll find the culprits here?" Taemin asked Luna as they walked toward the school gate.

"Our sources say that they are here" Amber answered. "We will find them."

As they walked into the school together all the students turns their head and stare at them in awe. The demons enjoying themselves and was waving at every single girls that was staring at them. 

Amber, Luna, Sulli and Krystal shake theirs head at the demon. They knew that they were going to catch some attention since they can't hide their aura, but the demons are making it worse. It's in their nature to attraction all the attention they can.

Onew and Victoria were looking at them from the teacher's lounge.

"Sorry about the boys" Onew look at Victoria. "They can't help it."

"Well we know this was going to happen" Victoria smiled at him. "I hope that we don't stir up the culprit too much. If my prediction is right they will try to be friend all of us. I'm the angel of oracles after all; I can see into the future. There's just something blocking their faces from my seeing eyes and that really bother me."

The Headmaster walked up to them wild they were talking. She was beautiful, too young to be considered as a Headmaster. But all the teachers and students respect her authority.

"Mr. Lee and Ms. Song, welcome to SM International Academy for the gifted; SMIA for short" she smiled at them. "I'm the headmaster here, my name is Tiffany Hwang and I prefer that you call me Tiffany. This is my vice-headmaster HeeChul Kim. He will show you around after the entrance ceremony. He will give you your teaching schedule and where your work desks are."

HeeChul Kim, the vice-headmaster face is so beautiful at first glance he almost look like a girl. 

"Please follow me to the auditorium as the ceremony will begin soon" he walked a head of them and Victoria and Onew followed.

 
47791_1.gif
 
Hope you like the update!!
Please don't forgot to comment!!
Thank you for reading!! con18.gif