CHAPTER 3 ~ NEW FRIENDS?

Angels and Demons

 

The beautiful headmaster was standing at the podium at the stage in the elegant and huge assembly hall; beside her stand the handsome yet beautiful vice-headmaster. All the attentions were on the two of them. A few of the new students was standing with theirs mouth hanging wide open. 

"Welcome all new students and teachers to SMIA" Tiffany smiled. "I hope that you would all enjoy your school life with us. I wouldn't say anymore but will ask the student councils president to proceed with his speech."

The students are seated in their respected grade. Taemin and Luna were sitting next to each other and they seem to be getting along. Sulli and Krystal are happy that they don't have to deal with any of the demons in their class. As for Amber she is seated next to Jonghyun; Key was seated in between Jonghyun and Minho. She wasn't too happy that she was the only one out of her group that had deal with three demons, and her face shows. 

Jonghyun notice that Amber was still fidgeting with her skirts. "Here, this should cover it up for now" he smiled at her as he placed his jacket over her legs.

"Thanks" she smiled. "I wish I could wear pants."

As this was going on Key tilted his head down a bit to look at Amber; Amber notice this and looked at him. When Key notice that Amber was looking at him he just smirked. Minho saw that and he just shakes his head. 

"Where is this student council's president anyway?" Amber asked Jonghyun. "He is sure taking his time. I want to just get this over with."

There were a guy that was sitting next to Amber; he wears glasses and he was immersed in his book through out the headmaster speech's turn and smiled at Amber.

"I'm sorry" he bows his head. "I just wanted to finish this page before I go up there."

"Huh?" Amber turns around and looks at him.

"Hello, my name is Joon Lee, just call me Joon, I'm the student council's president" he reached out his hand to Amber for a handshake. 

"Huh?" Amber raised her eyebrow at him. "Yo! I'm Amber. How about you hurry up and go up to the stage." 

He still had his hand out for a hand shake. 

{Does he want me to shakes is hand?} Amber thought in her head. She reaches over to shake his hand but before she could Key reach over and slap Joon's hand away from Amber's reach.

"She doesn't like to be touch by boys" Key glare at Joon. 

Jonghyun, Amber and Minho all turn around and stares and Key in amazement. 

"Oh! Sorry I didn't know that" he smiled. "Well I better get going. It was nice to meet you Amber. We are in the same class so if you need anything let me know. Plus I'm the student council's president so I know all the rules and regulations of this inside and out. If you need help I'm here."

Joon Lee took off his glasses and put down his book; he stood up and started to walk toward the stage. He was handsome and had a charismatic aura about him. All the girls just drool over him as he walked up toward the stage. Before he got up to the stage he turns to look at Amber and winked at her. 

"Why did you slap his hands away?" Jonghyun asked Key.

"Yeah why did you do that?" Minho joined in. 

Amber was listening but she kept her head straight because she didn't want to attraction attention, since they suppose to be listening to the student councils president's speech. 

"Don't you guys feel that he's a little off?" Key raised his one eyebrow at them. "I don't know he just doesn't feel right to me. There is something about that guy that we have to watch out for."

"I don't feel anything off about him" Minho said. 

"Yeah, I don't feel anything weird about him either" Jonghyun agrees with Minho.

"He does feel a little weird" Amber said still keeping her head straight staring at the students council's president who would now and again look in Amber's way.


∞ ∞ ♥ ∞ ∞

Another Updated Hope You All Like It

Please Don?t Forget to Comment

Writer is most inspired when there are comments.