IV

Angels and Demons

After Joon introduces all the new teachers and welcome all the new students he proceeded to explain about the dorm situations.

“Starting this year all SMIA students will be staying at the new dormitories that had been built over the break” he smiled. “This is so that all students can concentrate on their school work and extracurricular activities within the school.”

There was a few murmured among the students that doesn’t know about this news.

“This is not good ... not good at all.” Amber muttered.

“Hah ... what did you just say?” Jonghyun turned to asked her. 

“Nothing ...” Amber replied without turning around to look at Jonghyun.

Amber’s face is grim and Jonghyun knows that there is something wrong but he didn’t press her for more information. He turns his attention back to Joon the students’ council’s president.

“For those that didn’t know about this piece of news earlier all your parents and guardian had been notified. They will be sending your belongings to the dorms and it will be waiting for you at your new home” he looked over at the teachers. “We also have dorms for the teachers as well. All our faculties will also be staying in the school’s dorms. The female faculties will be staying in the dorm attached to the girls’ dorm and the male faculties will be staying at the dorms attached to the boys’ dorm.” 

Students are now starting to make more noise as they started talking among themselves because of the news. Joon looked around and then he look over at the Headmaster, Tiffany who look a little upset about all the commotions. The vice-headmaster Heechul shakes his head from side to side and step up to the podium next to Joon. 

“OK! OK! Settle down everyone. I know this piece of news might come as a surprise to everyone but please don’t panic. Today is the first day therefore there will be no classes today and we are letting those students that haven’t moved into the dorm do that instead” he looked around as he said this. People went quiet as soon as Heechul step up to the podium. “I would also like to remind you that no one can leave the school’s ground without permission from me. We are responsible for you therefore there will be punishment given out to those that disobey the rules.”

As soon as he finished the sentence he stepped back to stand next to Tiffany. She turns to look at him and smiled.

“Please proceed to the board in front of the dorm to find out which room you are place in” Joon said with a smile still on his face. “This concluded the opening assembly.”



∞ ∞ ♥ ∞ ∞


Amber look at Victoria with a worry face as the teachers walk out of the assembly room. Victoria looked back at Amber with the same face.

“Aigoo ... this is going to limit our moves isn’t it?” Key asked Minho.

“Yes this will limit us” Minho said with his calm voice. “We have to be very carefully with our investigation.”

“Lets go to the board to figure out where we will be staying” Jonghyun said. “If it doesn’t work out to our favour we just have to change it with our power; nothing to worry about right Amber?”

Jonghyun turn toward Amber when he noticed that she wasn’t in her seat anymore. He looked around all over the assembly room; he saw that Krystal, Sulli, Luna and Taemin were walking toward them but Amber wasn’t with them. He looked toward the door where Victoria and Onew are standing with the other teachers and Amber wasn’t there either. 

“Yah! Did you see where Amber went?” Jonghyun asked Key and Minho. 

Key and Minho who was having a conversation on how to change the room plan if they were not placed in the same room turn and look around look at where Amber used to be seated and then looked around the room and they started to panic. 

“Hey, Krystal do you know where Amber went?” Minho asked Krystal as she approaches them. “She disappears all of a sudden.”

“Amber disappears?” Krystal reply with panic in her voice. “Luna, Amber disappears! What should we do?”

“Don’t worry she is in a save place” Sulli answered with her eyes close. “I can see her. She is with someone we can trust. She will meet up with us at the dorm.”

“What do you mean she is with someone you can trust?” Key asked a little annoyed at the situation.

“You don’t need to know who that person is” Luna said. “Let’s go to the board. By the way I fixed the board so that we girls are all in the same room and you boys are in the same room. I can’t change Victoria’s and Onew’s room thought. They each have their own private room, since they are teachers so that shouldn’t be a problem.”

Luna started to walk toward the dorm and Krystal and Sulli followed her. The boys followed closely behind them.

“Ugh ... this is why I hate angels. They think that they are better than us. We could have changed the room plan if we wanted to but she ... that girl Luna decided that she will do it” Key whisper at Taemin." And this Amber, where is she? Just decide to disappears without telling us."

“Hyung, be nice” Taemin put his arm around Key. “Isn’t it nice that we don’t have waste our energy.”

In the headmaster office, a dark figure stood in the dark corner of the room. Tiffany was sitting in her chair at her desk smiling back at the figure. Heechul was standing next to Tiffany; he’s face was calm and beautiful. 

“You did well Tiffany” the figure said to her. “We can limit their moves by confining them to the school property. Report back to me if anything changes.” 

The figure disappears after the sentence. Tiffany and Heechul didn’t flinch. It seems that they are used to this already.

“Heechul, have you found out who they are yet?” Tiffany turns to Heechul.

“No I haven’t but I can feel their presence” Heechul answered. “There are some new students here caught my attentions. I and the others will make sure that we figure out who they are.”

“OK, report back to me when all of you figure that out” Tiffany smiled at him. “You can go. I want to rest.”





~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~


ANOTHER UPDATE ~ I KNOW IT'S FAST

Who is Amber with?

Who else is the bad guy?

Please continue to read and comment. 

I will reveal more soon