Unnies #1

Fall Of Destiny

We played around for about an hour. We enjoyed the fireworks, the breezes, the moonlight, the large sea..it was all perfect and "romantic". 

We were laying on the sand, Yerin putting her head on my chest, hugging my waist and I holding her body tight to mine. She was humming Jason Mraz's I'm Yours...

 

"So I won't hesitate no more, no moreIt cannot wait, I'm sureThere's no need to complicate, our time is shortThis is our fate, I'm yours
D-d-do do you, but do you, d-d-doBut do you want to come onScooch on over closer dear
And I will nibble your ear"
Her sweet whispers were interrupted but my loud ringtone. I pulled the phone out of my pocket and smiled as I saw the name of the caller. I smirked as a naughty Idea came to my mind, I decided to troll unnies. I winked to Yerin who was tilting her head looking at me and said "Let's make them worry." 
 
"hey..Dara un..unnie..what's ..it ??" I said faking a heavy breath and looking to Yerin's clueless face. "what's ..ss..so important..to.to interrupt what I'm doing?" my lover's look turned to an evil smirk as she left a light moan informing me that she got it.
 
A gasp escaped from Darong's mouth.."eh..eh ..sorry..mianaeh !! I just..I jussst.." Dara unnie's voice at the end of the line was shaking, shocked and didn't know how to answer properly.
I let go of a moan as Yerin did the same, both trying hard not to burst in laughter.
"I'm so sorry..for interrupting what you're doing !! I was going to tell you that.."
she started talking faster which is a sign that she's feeling nervous. I laughed silently but, I was not the only one that caught her feeling nervous, apparently, our leader caught her too and as the usual smart her, she understood what made Dara unnie nervous.
 
"tell you that.." but before she completes the sentence, a fierce voice shouted "YO LITTLE NAUGHTY MAKNAE!!  YOU GET YOUR IN HERE IN 20 MINUTES OR I'M SO KILLING YOU !!!" 
 
We couldn't take it anymore and we started laughing like there's no more tomorrow. Our laughs filling the empty calm space, I heard the leader's voice asking " you guys !! what's wrong ? heyyy you !! answer me !! YOU !!"
I grabbed the phone closer to my ear as tears were running down my face because of too much laughing, "yes unnie ?" I asked.
 
"where are you ? what were you doing ? you said you're going to the beach, where are you ? are you with Yerin ? .." what it felt like hundreds of questions were asked by the anxious unnie without taking a break to breath. I started laughing again and then asked ignoring all the questions "why did you call unnie ? what's wrong ?"
"you !! don't deny my questions.."
"unnie, tell me what's wrong ?" I said with a calm voice now.
"unnies and I were going to ask you if you'd bring Yerin for dinner in case you didn't have dinner yet. We really want to see her, we've been missing her !" she said "and anyways, you should be here now, you have a lot of things to explain."
I looked at Yerin who was recovering from all the laughing and said "unnies are inviting you for dinner, wanna come ?"
"yaay !! of course !! I'd love to!!" she said excitedly clapping her hands.
 
"okay unnie. we'll be on the way."
"great. see you, and we have a lot to talk about." she said with that leader tone of hers and ended the call.
I chuckled standing up and giving a hand to my cute Yerin to help her stand up. We headed to the van after making sure everything was clean on the beach.
 
On the way to our dorm, Yerin rested her head on my shoulder and I rested my head on her head. We were tired and hungry. Yerin was so excited, as a Blakcjack, she was too excited because she will have dinner with her "beloved idols". 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"we're hooomee !!" I shouted just after entering the code to our dorm and walking in.
Yerin was hugging me from behind, she was a little stressed to meet unnies again, it has been a while since they last met and they haven't talked for so long.
She tightened her hug and got closer to my ear whispering " what if they don't like me ? the way I look ! the way I talk ! they way I eat ! the way I walk ! .." She was interrupted by a loud, really loud voice that belongs to none other then our main vocalist, Bbang Bom !! "annyeoonngg~~ Don't worry Yerin-ah..We don't eat our guests !!" She said laughing as she walked towards us spreading her arms and then she pulled us both for a sudden hug.
 
After breaking the hug, Yerin turned around and bowed for Bom unnie politely and said with her sweet shy voice "annyeonhaeseyo unnie !!".
Bommie unnie petted her head gently and replied "welcome !! feel comfortable and free like you're home !!" then she looked at me and said "you're in trouble..hehehehehe".
 
"whoaaa !! our special guest is already here !! welcome !!" Dara unnie said approaching us.
Yerin bowed again, and like with Bommie unnie, she said "annyeonhaeseyo unnie !!" with a smile.
 
Seconds later, our charismatic leader, Chaerin unnie, walked in the scene cheerful as always she glanced at me like saying "*you're in a big trouble, better explain what was happening when we called." then she approached Yerin who bowed for her and said "welcome to our dorm !! it has been a while since we last met..I hope you like it here!! let's get in !!" she said smiling at her.
"Thank you unnie !!" my shy baby answered nervously but still managing to simle widely not hiding her excitement.
"Are you hungry guys ??" Dara unnie asked trying to break the silence.
 
"Yes !! we really are !!" I replied.
"well !! after all the activities you were doing, you must be hungry!!" Chaerin unnie said with an angry tone and a smirk on her lips.
Bom unnie was trying not to laugh. I laughed nervously as Yerin hid behind me. 
"unnie..about that ..hahaha..we were just trolling hhh ask the driver oppa..he was there !! we didn't do anything..I swear!!" I explained.
 
Unnies stopped walking and looked at me.."so you really didn't .eehhhhh..??" Chaerin unnie asked.
"No..we didn't..ehhhhh"
Bom unnie started laughing loudely and said "you missed seeing the look on CL-roo's face when when you were talking to Darong..hahaha..it was priceless hhhhhh..she thought you two were ..eeehhhh..hahahaha"
 
 
A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update and for the boring chapters..I'm trying to make it better ..
I did my best to write this ..and it's already 7 am here !!! whooaaa.. I will try to make chapters longer and better..
please comment and subscribe ^^ thank you ^^
 
excited for do you love me ??