river flows in you

Fall Of Destiny

A/N: sorry for the heart attack I gave you because of the other update .. ^^ 

I don't know what to order for this chapter..you guys pick a song you love and listen to it while reading this ^^ and It'd be great if you comment what you listened to :D enjoooy~~

 

 

Back from the hospital, Yerin texted Minzy and asked her to go out for lunch. She was so frustrated about how their relationship is going to end. After several minutes Minzy replied saying that she can't since they have a lunch work meeting.

Yerin sighed heavily and felt even more sad. Her parents are coming back home that day and she still doesn't know how to tell them. She looked at her aunt who was sitting beside her and looking out of the window, spacing out.

"Auntiie !!" said Yerin.

"Yes darling !?" said the aunt and looked at Yerin.

"You..would you ..please tell them ?" asked Yerin wavering, she already caused a lot of pain to her aunt. The aunt didn't answer and just stared at Yerin for a while. She was hesitant about saying yes. Telling someone's parents that their child is dying might be the worst thing ever.

She, then, realized it's worst to go to your parents and tell them "dad, mom, I'm dying..!!". She nodded and said "okay..I will tell them once they rest for a while and eat something.

 

Yerin went up to rest after she greeted her parents. She lied on her bed and closed her eyes. She couldn't sleep at all. Doctor said she has a big chance, 80% of living.

But, he also said, she should go to the USA for treatment. Memorial Sloan-Katterling in New York is on the top of best hospitals for cancer treatment.

She was thinking deeply about it. In that deadly silent room, she was thinking whether she should go or stay. "what will I tell Minzy ? I have to go..that's my only chance to live for another 10, 20 or even 30 years..maybe more !! .....is aunt telling my parents now ?" 

In the meantime, in the porch, Yerin's parents were sitting next to each other while the aunt was facing them. "How was your voyage ?"

"It was good, we had a lot of fun .." said the mom.

"yeah, I enjoyed it ..by the way..it has been a while since you last came here ..good to see you around again.." said Yerin's dad. He was not a too old man. He's a 47 years old man, tall with dark brown hair, brown eyes and not so thin. 

"a lot of things happened when you were gone.." said the aunt.

"good or bad things ?" asked Yerin's mom. "bad..I have bad news for you.." said Yerin's aunt with an obvious sad tone. She took a deep breath, looked at the middle aged parents sitting in front of her and finally said:

"Yerin passed out one night..she fell off the stairs and maids took her to the hospital..while doing the X-ray images the doctors suspected something..and there was the start of the bad news..actually..horrible news for a 20 years only child..Yerin has throat cancer..." without taking a break, she gave the news one shot.

Yerin's dad looked at his sister not able to say a word, not able to breath. Yerin's mom passed out. The aunt hurried to her sister-in-law and tried to wake her wetting her face with some water. Her brother was still sitting there with no move. He froze.

After some tries, the mom finally woke up. she looked at the aunt looking back at her and hugged her. She started crying non-stop.

"you're not telling the truth right ?? it's not true..what ..what you told me is not true..please..please tell me it's a lie...please..Yerin is not sick..she will graduate..my daughter will graduate and be a successful woman..she will grow up..get married and have kids..right ? please tell me ..pleeeeasee..!!" 

Yerin heard her mother cries. It killed her, even though she always felt like a third wheel in the family, she always felt like she was been paid for being their daughter. All she really gets is money.

The second tear fell down. It was her second tear since she knew that she is diagnosed. The aunt told Yerin's parents about her travelling overseas for treatment. They said they will do anything it takes to keep her alive.

Several minutes later, Yerin heard knocks on the door then her mother came in followed by her father and her aunt who just stood by the door. Her mother runned to hug her. she was crying and crying over her daughter's shoulder.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry baby..I'm sorry.." she kept on repeating those words between her hiccups. Her dad hugged both of them and rubbed Yerin's back. He was crying too. After all, she was their only child. The woman standing by the door was crying silently. The scene was heart breaking, it broke her heart into pieces.

Yerin didn't say anything. she knows she has to go. She knows she should try everything. Even though she was feeling that all she will face is failure, she still will go and try. 

After some talk, speeches and encouragement, Yerin's parents left the room and turned off the lights. Yerin was sitting on her bed, hugging her knees and looking at the empty wall. It was already midnight but she felt the urge to call Minzy and talk to her. 

Minzy answered the phone. She was sleeping but her loud ringtone woke her up. "hey baby..what's wrong ?" 

"hey..love..did I disturb your sleep ?" 

"No..it's okay..how are you ?" 

"I'm okay ..can you meet me now ?" 

"NOW !! is everything okay ?" asked Minzy with a worried tone.

"I gotta talk to you..please !!" said Yerin almost begging.

"Okay..where ?"

"I'll meet you in Namsan Park in 30 minutes ..okay ?" 

"okay ..wear something warm..so you won't catch cold.." 

"okay baby..you too.."

 

 

Twenty five minutes later Yerin was sitting on a bench in the darkness waiting for Minzy. She was wearing a white plain shirt, a black hoodie, pajama pants and a fancy pair of sneakers. Some minutes after sitting there spacing out she felt two arms hugging her from behind and a chin rested on her left shoulder. 

"did I leave you waiting for so long ?" whispered the husky voice.

"No..I came early baby..I missed you.." said  Yerin and faced her girlfriend. She patted the place next to her telling Minzy to go and sit.

"so what is that thing that can't wait for tomorrow and made you bring me out at this time ?" said Minzy chuckling.

"what time is it now ?" asked Yerin. 

"15 minutes to 1 am..why ?" 

"close your eyes please.." said Yerin and pecked Minzy's lips. Minzy looked at her frustrated for a second then she did what she has been told to do.

"Open your eyes noooow !!" said Yerin excited.

Minji opened her eyes after minutes of closing them to find herself surrounded by extremely beautiful little colorful hearts and butterflies shaped scented candles. She couldn't help but smile widely. Tears running down to her jaw, she hugged Yerin tightly. She kissed her face, all her face. It's a habit now that whenever Minji is so happy she kisses Yerin all over her face. 

"It's our first 100 days baby.." said Yerin. 

"I know..baby..I'm so happy ..baby..thank you.." said Minji still kissing Yerin.

"you should stop now.." said Yerin gigling trying to escape from Minji's tight grip. She, somehow, forgot all her pain. she forgot the world and just lived that moment. She was so happy in the embrace of that ert kid that made her happy again, that made her feel alive again. She felt her heart jumping crazily, she felt blood running in her body, she felt life. She gave up on escaping and tightened the hug. Minji's lips and hers met in a sweet, long kiss. Feeling their lips touching made them go up high, high into the sky. 

"I love you.." murmered Minji in the middle of the kiss.

"I love you..too.." replied Yerin.

After breaking the kiss, they sat back admiring the candles. "you forgot about it ..didn't you ?" said Yerin teasing.

"what ? our first 100 days ?? no way baby !! don't even..I was preparing for a dinner tomorrow night..but you were faster baby.." said Minji faking a pout.

Yerin kissed her lower lip then, she remembered that she's leaving. She will be leaving in 2 or 3 days. "ottokaeeeee ??!!" she thought to herself. 

"I got something for you .." said Yerin and got the little plastic bag next to her and gave it to her love. Minji peeked in the bag and find the silver necklace with the kiss mark on it. "My lips..!!" she said excitedly. Yerin took it out of the bag and put it around Minji's neck. She then kissed her neck and said "I'm not done yet.."

She got a little silver music box, it was a piano with a pretty little dancer standing on it, "this is for you, something to always remind you if me, when you see it, touch it or listen to its music." she said with a lot of love and sadness in her voice. 

Opening the music box, Minzy listened to  a sweet, soft but strong, lovely but sad music.

"My love is a river that flows in you.." said Yerin and kissed Minji's forehead.

"Even if once you feel like you lost me.." she added and kissed her nose.

"look inside you.." she said putting both of her hands on Minji's chest.

"I am a part of you.." she finally said and claimed Minji's lips. Her tears falling, her heart beats racing fast and her breath shortening. 

Minji pulled Yerin closer to her embrace. She was left speecheless. She just kissed her happiness maker back and her tears started falling too. 

"I will always remember this..I will always..check inside of me ..I will always look here for you.." she said and put her hand on her heart.

"but never forget, no matter what happens..even when the sky is falling down..I promise you ..that I'll never let you go.." She added and placed her hand on Yerin's heart. She felt her jumping heart. She lifted her left hand to wipe away Yerin's tears. 

"Stop crying baby..I'm here with you..I will always be" She said sweetly.

"but ..but I won't..baby..I won't.." thought Yerin..