"fade away"

Fall Of Destiny

A/N: hey there ^^ dear subscribers and readers  just asking..are you no longer interested in the story ?

you guys are no longer commenting :/ !! is it that bad ? 

Chaerin was sitting there waiting for her unnies to join her. "it's time to start trying and make things straight." she thought. 

Dara, with light steps, approached slightly Bom's room which was right next to Minzy's. She opened the door slowly and went in. "Bommie..Bom..Bomtaroo..wake up..Chaerin has something to tell us..Bommie.." She shook Bom till she woke her up.

"What is.." said Bom yawning but Dara blocked her by putiing her left hand on . 

"shhhhh..CL-roo said don't wake baby Mingkki up.." Bom nodded and got out of the bed. She carried her blanket with her and followed Dara to the balcony where Chaerin was watching the city with empty eyes. 

Bom and Dara sat next to each other facing the leader. Her gaze was empty and full of pain and worries. "what is is CL-roo..??" asked Bom.

Chaerin looked at Bom then looked at the city again. 

"3 days ago..when I told you I'm going shopping..remember ?" she asked still looking at the city.

"Yes ..we remember.." said Dara and Bom nodded. "I lied.." said Chaerin.

Dara and Bom looked at each other then at Chaerin again. "what ..do you mean ? where did you go then ??" Dara's question was full of frustration. The look on her face was unexplainable.

"I went to meet someone..I met Yerin..".

The girls didn't say a word, they just waited for her to keep talking. "I wanted to know why ..why did she break up with Minzy..what was the real reason..!!" she added.

"and ..? did you get what you want ?" asked the girls.

"well..she told me the same things she told Minzy..I didn't believe her and yelled at her.." she said with a tone full of guilt. 

"yelled at her ?!!!" 

"Yes..but..uhmmm..then..when I was going out her aunt said she needs to talk to me and we went to the beach..where..uhmm..where she told me the real reason.."

"so there was another reason ? what is it ?" asked Bom almost shouting.

"shhhh unnie...don't wake Minzy with your loud voice.." said Chaerin and Dara chuckled.

"tell us what is it baby rin.." said Dara.

Chaerin took a sip from the the beer she was holding. She lifted her head and looked at the sky. She was like that for minutes. 

"Chae.." said Dara with her sweet voice. Chaerin looked down at the city. The stars shining the dark sky, the lights illuminating the crowded city didn't enlighten the darkness of the situation nor the emptiness in Minzy's heart. 

Chaerin sighed. The minutes of silence were as long as eternity. The sigh exposed the heavy feeling in Chaerin's heart. The expectations were killing the unnies' minds as they  waited for the news holder to say what she has to say. Still silent, the girls can't take it any longer. 

"Chae..tell us what's wrong for god's sake!!" said Bom. 

"Yerin is sick..she has cancer..throat cancer..she's going overseas for treatment..it's first stage..but she doesn't believe it can be cured..".

Chaerin was waiting for a reaction but all she got was gasps, jaws dropped and eyes widened. No words, just silence. 

Some other minutes of silence. "She left her believing that her death news will be easier on her that way..she thinks it's the best for them..".

Still silent as if the news cut their toungs and flew away. Still silent as if they've never said a word. Just silent not knowing what to say.

Chaerin let out another sigh "I'm so sad for what is happening..we're losing baby Mingkki and Yerin too..I feel guilty for yelling at her..".

Sadness took over the place. The looks on Park sisters' faces were heart breaking, just like their broken hearts. Chaerin was admiring the city lights again. She heard a gasp leaving her lover's mouth. She looked at her and turned around fast to see what she's looking at. 

The lifeless body that was standing there surprised them, it was more a shock than a surprise. Surprises are good.

Chaerin stood up quickly but she didn't dare to move closer. Tears running, clutching the tip of the black sleeveless she was wearing, Minzy was standing there with a look full of pain. 

"did she hear us ?" thought Chaerin.

"she heard everything ?" thought Dara.

"baby Mingkkiiii.." screamed Bom's mind.

"did..I hear it right ?" asked with that weak voice of hers, asked Minzy just to make sure.

 

Chaerin turned to Bom and Dara like saying "save me I don't know what to do !!". Bom stood up and took Minzy in to the living room. Dara back hugged Chaerin and whispered "everything will be okay..don't worry..we'll find a way out of this..". she went in. Chaerin followed them.

In the living room, Bommie was sitting on the couch and Minzy was laying down putting her head on Bom's laps. 

Like she always does to calm her best friend, little sister and maknae down, she was playing with her hair, caressing it and saying things like "don't worry baby mingkki ..everything will be okay ..we're by your side..it always gets better..". 

Minzy was silent for so long. It was too late, 3am and the girls were still sitting in the living room. Minzy's head on Bom's laps. Dara sitting next to Chaerin snuggled in her embrace and the only sounds you can hear are Minzy's hiccups and the tic tock coming from the clock.

"is she really dying unnie ?" breaking the silence, asked Minzy looking at Chaerin. 

Chaerin was facing a hard moment. She faked a smile, shook her head slightly and said "she will be okay..she is in New York receiving the treatment sh..".

"SHE'S NOT IN KOREA ??!!" screamed Minzy jumping off the couch. 

Chaerin, in a harder situation now, stood up and walked toward the maknae. She nodded her head slightly and said "she went there for treatment..she told you she's leaving.."

Crying again "she didn't even say goodbye.." said Minzy. 

Chaerin took her hand and looked into her eyes "she loves you ..you gotta fight for her ..you gotta make her feel that she has to fight for her life ..you gotta do something about this and ..unnies and me will be by your side..all the way.."

 

A/N: tell me your thoughts !! please~~ ^^