sleepover 2

Fall Of Destiny
sorry for not updating since what it seems like forever..I didn't find the inspiration nor the strengh to write more chapters..I'm thinking about deleting this..
thank you for reading
 
Yerin sat on the couch while Minzy was taking care of the medicines on the night table. She, then, sat on the edge of the bed facing Yerin.Yerin wasn't looking at her but playing with her 
 
Ipad. Minzy was admiring her girl for minutes and minutes.
"Yerin is a baby girl when it comes to playing video games" Minzy thought.
Yerin, on the other hand, was completly absorbed by the game she was playing like if Minzy wasn't 
 
there. Minzy kept on admiring the girl sitting in front of her, her curley hair, her beautiful eyes, her small ears and lips, yes, Yerin has small lips, totally the opposite for Minzy, but, Minzy always talks to herself about how kissable Yerin's lips are.
 
"Yerin-ah.." Minzy said breaking the silence. Yerin didn't answer.."Yerin !!" Minzy called again, and again, no answer..but this time Yerin glared at Minzy and went back to her Ipad. Minzy, at first didn't get what's wrong then, she understood everything. She moved next to Yerin, put her arm around her, pulled her to her embrace and said with a voice full of aegyo "babyy~~~" Yerin felt goosebumps at the hear of Minzy's word. That's what she actually wanted and didn't answer just to tease Minzy.
 
**********************************************
 
*****************************
 
Yerin's POV
"she called me twice but I won't answer untill she calls me baby" I thought when she called me.after she called me baby..I put the Ipad and 
 
looked at Minzy "yes ?" .
"I'm sleeping over.. we are supposed to be having 
 
fun now..but, you don't seem like you care..am I 
 
this boring ?"
"Ohh !! who said you are boring ?!! haa ?!! tell me 
 
and I will punch them in the face okay ?"
"will you punch your own face baby?" said Minzy teasing still putting her arms around me.. now facing me.
I lied on the couch and pulled her on top of me and pecked her lips. She looked surprised. It's the first time our bodies are this close after that time in the hotel. remember ? that time when we first kissed and confessed .. one of the best nights in my life.Our kiss turned a little hot and she started 
 
wandering her hand in my body.I moaned in protest..I was not ready and shy.I pushed her and her hand out of my shirt."what ?" she asked.
"I'm not feeling okay..I think I'm not ready yet" I 
 
said blushing ducking my head.
she lifted my chin and looked in m eyes lovingly then, kissed my lips softly and said with her sweet, caring voice:
"I'm sorry..I should've make sure that you are okay with this.. besides, you are not feeling fine..you are still sick."
"thank you" I said and pecked her lips.
"what should we do now ?"
"we didn't talk for a while..let's talk about everthing happened to us those last days..I just wanna cuddle with you and talk"
we were still in the same position. She stood up and helped me to stand up too. I was still feeling a little dizzy so she walked me to the bed then, she realized that I was still wearing jeans and a shirt.
"where are your pajamas ?"
"right there" I said pointing to the place where I put my pajamas.
I was looking at her clueless while she searched between my clothes. then, here she is standing by me.
without thinking twice, she took off my shirt and started changing my clothes. she even took off my jeans and made me wear some pants. I didn't protest, instead, I enjoyed the feeling of being taken care of. She, then, made me lie properly and took a place next to me.
I turned to face her..I rested my head on her chest and listened to her heartbeats fastening..maybe because of us being this close..but I'm pretty sure that, she's happy and I'm happy as well for being next to her.