Unnies #2

Fall Of Destiny
A/N: sorry for taking me long to update :/ work, house chores and some issues. 
I hope you like this and it makes you smile ^^ Enjoooy~~
 
 
 
The dorm has a charming feeling. It's artistic and sweet with a really unique decoration and strong era. Well, there lives Korea's fashionista, Korea's unique voice, Korea's sweet voice and Korea's dance machine, it can't be any more amazing and special.
 
Dara unnie's photos were all over the place, next the TV, at both sides of the stereo system, on the walls and she even colled some on the fridge along with some group photos. What caught my attention was two little polaroids hang on the far right of the fridge door. The photos made my heart jump happily, the first was a group photo of us all, me and the girls, and below it was written "a 5th member ?" and the second photo was a couple picture of Minzy and I with the captions "My happiness maker S2". My heart was beating crazily as the overwhelming feeling of being loved filled my mind and chest. 
 
A warm breath crashed into my neck and a sweet husky voice said "You like our little polaroid gallery ?". I felt goosebumps all over my body and a little smile was drawing slowly on my face. I didn't utter a word and just let her hug me from behind resting her chin on my shoulder. I held her hands and kept staring at the photo. I felt like in another world, just me, her and the photo. She kissed my neck lightly sending me goosebumps again. I was feeling complete and happy.
 
I was in my own universe when a loud voice singing " I keep falling in love..falling in love" brought me back to earth. You know who it was, right ? Minzy and I broke the hug and turned around to see unnies watching us with a teasing lovely smile on their faces. My face turned as red as a tomato and Minzy's face was same as mine. I ducked my head trying to not show how blushed my face was.
 
Laughter left unnies' mouths as they approached us with Darong now singing "Do you love me ? Do you love me ?" and Bommie replying "I love yooou". It was so funny that I wouldn't help but break in laughs hiding my face with my hands.
 
"eeh..c'mon girls, let's go and eat I'm so hungry !!" complained Bommie unnie childly.
"hahaha unnie, we will eat eventually. No need to rush. Let's chat a little first." teased the leader knowing that would drive Bommie crazy.
"What ? You mean I still can't eat now ?? You know that I can't move my lips once I'm hungry!!" stamping fiercely on the ground.
"well, every true BlackJack knows this." I said chuckling "you said this on 2NE1tv season 2 when you couldn't wait to get home and eat what Dara unnie and Chaerin unnie cooked." 
 
Unnies gave me that look of "impressive !!" and Dara unnie commented clapping her hands "whoaaa !! we got a true BlackJack in the house !! Let's eat !!" and moved towards the dining table. 
We followed her and you can see excitement on Bom's face. It looks like she has been craving for food for years. I unintentionally was staring at her when my beautiful Mingkki said "she's always like this. you gotta get used to it." and she laughed as Bommie gave her a killer look.
 
Dara unnie cooked her favorite ramen for us and Bommie unnie cooked chicken soup as Chaerinnie unnie made us cookies and prepared the dessert. Minzy, of course, didn't do anything because she was with me, having fun.
I set next to Minzy facing Dara unnie. Chaerin unnie was sitting next to Darong and Bom was heading the table which means she was on my right side.
 
Minzy prayed before we start eating. The food was extremely delicious and I loved it. During the dinner the girls were so good with me and they were so friendly and humble. They kept asking me questions like "how is school ? if I am okay now since I was sick ?.." Minzy was holding my hand all the time. But, under the table, and I felt so shy.
 
Suddenly, when we were eating the dessert, Bom unnie made it hard for me with an unexpected question "so, who is your 2NE1 bias ?".
I looked at her blankly, thinking what would be my answer. I can't deny the fact that it was one of the hardest questions ever in my life. She then added "we know it's Minn...' but before she finishes I interrupted "you are literally asking me whether I love Dad more or Mom more, a question I never answered, because, it's as hard as trying to kill yourself by holding your breath, it never works." 
 
"oh Minzy, your girlfriend is smart too !!" all the girls said in unison. I quickly hid my blushed cheeks using my hands but my little love held both of my wrists with her soft hands and pulled them off staring heavily in my eyes, getting lost in them and she said almost whispering "don't hide you're face, you're so beautiful and cute when you are blushing.." right after finishing her words, she sneezed lightly .
"baby !! you're sick ?? you're getting sick ?" I asked worriedly as I checked if she has fever by touching her forehead with my lips. "I told you not to kiss me when I'm sick !! you never listen to.." and before I add another word.. "like this ?" and her lips were touching mine for a sweet, gentle kiss.
 
"aheeeeem !!" Bom unnie cleared , "you two, get a room, or better, Minzy's room smells good !!" She said teasing bringing us to reality again. I was blushing madly as all my blood rushed to my face. Minzy laughed it away. Dara unnie was still shocked and Chaerinnie unnie seemed to be, I can't describe the look that was on her face. Moments of awkward silence took over the place, then, they all started laughing so hard. I was confused of what I am witnessing, for a moment there, I thought Chaerin unnie will kill us.
 
"What took over you ?" Chaerin unnie asked still laughing. "You looked so scared for some seconds..*hahahaha*..you thought I'm gonna kill you ?"
 
"Yes !!" I said with a low voice. Awkward silence again. Feeling more nervous. Breaking in laughs once again. "You're so cute and innocent, you know ?" said Chaerin unnie gasping for air. Ssantokki was holding her tummy that hurts from too much laughing and Bommie's tears were making their way down her cheeks. At first, Minzy was silent too, but then, after seeing my face, she started laughing with them.
 
"What's wrong?" I asked with a low voice again.
Minzy hugged me pulling me to her embrace and said "I thought we were dead. aishh, I couldn't control my feelings. I'm sorry unnies." "But the look on your face.." she added, now facing me "was out of control...hhhhh..I didn't mean to laugh but, I couldn't help it!!".
 
We finished eating and we stood up. I started helping at cleaning up the table but Darong stopped me saying that I'm their special guest and I just should have fun there, they will take care of everything. It was 10 O'clock.
We were sitting on the dark incredible couch when Dara and Chaerin went out of the 
kitchen with Chaerinnie holding a jar full of cookies. 
 
 
"Do you want to watch a movie ?" Darong suggested as she took a sit. 
"That'd be great." I said.
"Let's watch a horror movie." Minzy said excitedly. 
"Buuuuuut !" Chaerin complained as she hates horror movies.
"Don't worry pudong !!" She said comforting the young leader.
"whooaaa guys !! let's watch Saw VI" Bommie's HD quality voice popped out from nowhere.
"Good Idea!!" said Minzy clapping her hands.
"but what about chaerin unnie?" I said in a worried tone after spotting the the leader's worried face as I was sitting between her and my baby love.
"She'll be fine!! I will take care of this." answered Dara unnie. 
 
*************************************************************
 
A/N: hey guys ^^ how are ya'll doing ? You like D.O Y.O.U L.O.V.E M.E ??? 
I love it kkk~~