I love you too !!!

Fall Of Destiny

 

It has been 10 days since Minji knew everything. 10 days that were longer than eternity for Minji.

2NE1 were promoting their latest hit. From music show to another and from festival to variety shows and interviews. Busy schedules kept Minji occupied and made her tired. But even though she was extremely busy, she always had time to stay for a while in her room, hugs Yerin's picture, opens the music box and remember 

"my love is a river that flows in you..

even if once you feel like you lost me..

look inside you..

I am a part of you.." 

She puts her hand on her chest, tears start to fall down. She remembers every kiss, every laughter, every touch, every tear. she never forgets. 

"she loves me ..right ??"  she asks herself every single time. 

When she gets enough of crying and memories, she gets up, wipes her tears and leave her room. 

 

On Inkigayo stage, the winner is about to be announced. Yerin was resting her chin on the back of her hands. "let my baby and unnies win, please,  I want to see them happy." she prayed.

"they probably hate me now.." sighed the girl and focused on the computer screen.

 

"the winner iis..2NE1!!" 

"congrats ...congrats.."

The announcement drew a weak smile on yerin's pale face. She's a little happy for their win.

One of the MCs gave the winners the mic. After Dara said some words, Minji took the mic from her.

"I want to ask you.." she faked a smile "do you love me like the way I love you babe ?" she asked and a tear fell. She wiped it quickly and said still with that fake smile "thank you BlackJacks..Saranghaeyoo !!".

 

It was almost 3 am in New York. Yerin is now crying searching for a video of the encore to watch Minji's few words again. She knows what her love said is for her, her who broke her heart. 

 

After the encore, the girls left the stage. Once in their waiting room, Minji broke in tears.

They changed and left. Dara was wearing white Jeans and sleeveless. Chae was wearing a y black short dress. Bommie wore short jeans and white oversized shirt. While Minji was rocking black jeans, hoodie and black shades covering her face and hiding her bloodshot red eyes.

During the ride, Minji was thinking if Yerin will watch the broadcast and what will her reaction be "will she get the message?" she thought. Making it to their dorms, Dara shook her slightly informing her that they are there. 

Right after getting in, Minji walked fast to her room. "you're not skipping the dinner.." said Bom warning.

"I'll get out a little later, I need sometime alone unnie.." answered Minji and went in. Like everyday, she starred at the picture, hugged it and opened the music box. 

The soft, sweet music was heard through the door and the walls filling the silent dorm as Chaerin was wearing her clothes, Bom was preparing food and Dara combing her blond hair.

Chaerin went to the kitchen, peeked at the food getting prepared smiled but then sighed and said "the music box again !! I'm worried about her.." 

"I know..right ..thank god we'll be resting for a few days..".

The music stopped some minutes later. Minji walked in the kitchen. She took a sit beside Bom facing ChaeRa.

"here it comes~~" said Bommie feeding Mnji some rice. ChaeRa chuckled at the scene and started eating. 

A dreamy broken smile was drawn on Minji's face as she remembered all the times she and Yerin helped each other eat the food. The girls stopped eating and sighed.

 

 

 

It's monday morning. Yerin is not going to the hospital today. She was half awake when the curtains were pulled letting in the sun rays. She didn't bother opening her eyes. "uggh auntie..today is my day off.." she mumbled. 

A rain of kisses were planting on her soft face. Kisses everywhere, on her forehead, nose, cheeks and then a sweet kiss on her lips. She had a beautiful grin "sweet dreams.." she thought and then her smile faded.

She felt a heavy body on her stomach, she opened her eyes and was shocked. Jaw dropped, eyes wide open.

"not even Death will separate US!!"

"wake up..wake up !!" whispered Yerin . "NO !! don't wake up..it's a good dream .." she added.

"I think you have fever baby.." said Minji touching her forehead laughing quitely. 

Yerin opened her eyes and set on the bed making Minji almost fall off her stomach. "aiiish clumsy baby!!" she complained.

"I'm not dreaming ?" asked Yerin touching Minji everywhere just to make sure it's real.

"No you're not.." said Minji and got the bouquet of red flowers she was holding behind her back. "here baby.."

Yerin grabbed the bouquet and smelled the flowers. A delightful smile appeared on her face. Minzy was smiling as well. "Oh god..how much I missed this girl !!" she thought.

Suddenly, Yerin hugged the bouquet, looked at Minji "what are you doing here ?" she asked with confused look.

"getting my happiness back..I lost it few weeks ago and now I'm here to take it back..happiness maker.."

"we can't be together ..I told you.." 

Minji's smile broke. She sighed and said

"we will be together till the end..you have to fight for your life..don't give up easily.." 

Yerin gave her a "how do you know" look. Minji chuckled and said "will you accept me to be by your side ..fight for your life..make you happy and make everything okay again ?" She held her hands and kissed her forehead. Yerin was crying "I'm dying.." she stated.

"everything gets better..as long as we're together .." Minji tightened her grip on Yerin's hands. 

"you're a part of me..and I'm not complete without you.." she added. Yerin nodded and hugged Minji tightly.

They fell on the bed with Minji on top of Yerin. She buried her face in her love's neck and kissed it. 

"Yours till the end of life.." said Yerin.

"Yours till infinity and beyond .." answered Minji. 

Yerin hummed "I love you.."

"I love you too..baby..the flight was tiring..let's go back to sleep.." mumbled Minji. She put her head on Yerin's chest. Yerin was hugging her, pulling her as close as she could of her body. 

"this heart is beating for you ..it almost stopped when you left.." said Minji with a sad tone.

"My heart stopped ..time stopped..and my life stopped...now..it works again..cause you're here.." said Yerin falling asleep slightly.

"ugh..let me pull the curtains and block the light first baby.." said Minji but she realized Yerin was already asleep with a beautiful smile on her face, a smile of relief and happiness. 

She smiled, pecked at her lips and said "I love you my happiness maker..I love you ..I love you ..and don't you ever think of leaving me again..".

 

 

A/N: thank you all my readers ^^ I love you all kekeke~~

special thanks to Timea583 and XxRoByNxX for your comments and good luck with school ^^

to my random friend hhh just thank you <3 for everything :D