"I'll protect you"

Fall Of Destiny

"Yes don't worry !!" Dara unnie said giving me a bright smile then she glanced at the beautiful girl next to her.

My hopes crashed down and I was sure that I will have a bad night full of nightmares. Suddenly, Ssantokki laughed pointing at me "as I can see..you are the worried  one..*laughing again* tell me..are you scared ??"

"No..no !! I'm ..I'm not scared !!" I shook my head "I love horror movies..I watch them all night on weekends !! but I regret it later!!" 

"hahaha ..I knew it !!" she said laughing harder.

"then, shall we change the movie ?" asked Chaerinnie hoping for a "yes".

"No it's okay..if you guys want it..I will watch it with you." I said and CL-roo pouted and sighed giving up on her last chance.

"let me go and bring it." said Bommie excited.

Chaerin handed me the jar of cookies with a cheerful face and said "have some cookies and tell me what do you think about it ..I made this specially for you"

"oh..thank you unnie..thank you." I said bowing my head and reaching my hand for a delicious cookie. "mmmmmm ..it tastes pretty good..unnie..it's delicious." I said with a smile.

"great you love it." 

"here it goes.." said Bommie unnie as she turned off the lights. The movie started. Bommie was sitting next to Minji chewing some corn happily as the cute ajumma she is.

Chaerin unnie was sitting between me and Dara unnie. Since she hates horror movies, Dara unnie was trying to calm her and just be there whenever she feels scared. Well, the secret is no longer kept from me, YES !! ChaeRa is real.

I remember the day when I walked in the changing room and found Unnies all lovey-dovey together.

FlashBack

Chaerin was hugging Dara by waist as Dara was cupping her face with her both hands and about to kiss her. I got so confused and embarrassed that I turned around to walk out but I bumped into Minji and Bommie.

My cheeks were as red as a tomato and I didn't know what to do but, Minji pulled me to her embrace to cover my blush and make me relax. After some minutes of being there hugging Minji listening to all the whispers and absolutely not clear conversation Unnies had, Minji let go of me.

I turned to face unnies hesitantly and I bowed greeting them. 

"I'm sorry for just walking in. I knocked but there was no response. Minji told me to just stay here and wait for her. I'm sorry." 

"haha..No it's okay. You are a part of our life now, and I think you should know.." said Dara unnie with a smile.

"know what ?" I asked. Dara looked at Chaerinnie with a loving gaze then looked at me as she held CL's hand.

"Pudong and I are together."

"Yes!! She's my girlfriend." said Chaerin unnie showing me their couple rings.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I stood there staring blankly for some seconds.And then, I faced Minji jumping and screaming " OMG!! CHAERA IS REAL !! My OTP IS REAL!!" 

All the girls were laughing so hard at my reaction. I just let it all out. 

"Oh baby !! you look more excited than the way you looked the night I confessed to you and the time we became girlfriends !!" Said Minji baby faking a pout.

I laughed at her and wanted to kiss her pink lips hardly, but it was not the place for it. 

End of FlashBack

 

She was holding her hand leaning her head on her shoulder. Feeling comfortable at the hold of the one she loves. I was still feeling too shy that I was sitting properly.

Than, I felt baby Minggki wrapping her arm around my shoulder and pulling closer to her, then, she whispered to me "Don't worry..I'm here for you baby..I'm by your side..and I will let nothing happen to you..I'd never let someone hurt you..never!!" 

I felt happy and touched for what she told me. "I'd never let something happen to you too..I will do the best for you ..always.." I thought to myself and gave her a light silent kiss on the neck. I saw her smiling and then she mouthed "are you trying to provoke me or something ?"

I chuckled and started watching the screen.

The movie was full of bloody, disgusting, yet terrifying scenes. Every time it was too hard to handle, you can hear me and Chaerin unnie screaming.

I covered my face with my hands and every now and then I would take a peak from between my fingers. I can say the same was happening with Chaerin unnie.

Every time it gets too bloody, I'd hug my Minji tighter and she'd rub my back and my arms, kiss my forehead and whispers to me that it's just a movie and it's not real.

During the movie, I can tell that Dara unnie and Chaerin unnie stole so many kisses thinking that we were absorbed, watching the movie. It was funny yet beautiful to witness.

Minji tried to steal a kiss from me but we got caught. Bom unnie, was somehow, a loner, she kept eating cookies and chewing corn till she fell asleep. 

The movie ended and it was already past midnight. 

"Why don't you sleep here ? No one is home anyways !" Said my Gong Jjok Jjok.

"You're home alone?" added Chaerin unnie.

"Yes. Mom and dad are in Japan." I said with a sad tone, I'm left behind again, but I still managed to smile.

"ohh!! So just stay here tonight. It'd be better. and it's already too late." said Dara unnie.

"is it okay ??" I asked to make sure I'm not a burden. They all nodded with smiles on their faces.

Bommie unnie was already sleeping so they just covered her with a blanket. she's cute when she's sleeping.

"You can sleep in Minzy's room. as long as you both don't try to do something..and wake Bommie up." said Chaerin unnie teasing. I blushed hardly and Minji slapped her arm playfully.

 

****************************************

 

Minzy's POV

Unnies left to their dorm. I turned the living room's lights off after checking that Bom unnie will be fine sleeping there. I held Yerin's hand and dragged her to my room.

I had a double bed, so where she'll sleep was not making any problem. She asked me for some clothes to change. I gave her a sleeveless pink shirt  and some grey pajama pants.

She went to the bathroom and changed. I changed at the same time. When she went out. We turned off the lights and left the fading light of the night light enlightening the corners of the calm room.

I lied on the bed and signed at my baby to lie next to me. She walked towards the other side of the bed and took a place lied facing me with a smile.

I pulled her closer to me. Wrapped my arms around her. Our faces inches apart and our breath crashing. 

I moved my face closer. Staring into her eyes. I put my hand behind her neck and pulled for a sweet kiss. She kissed back. It was slow and lovely. It was not of lust, but to show our love.  

We broke the kiss and stared at each other again. It was not our first time sleeping in the same bed so it was not that awkward.

Yerin would have nightmares after watching the movie. I'd be there if she wakes up scared. I watched her falling asleep, mumbling "I love you"s. I was rubbing her arm when I felt her wounds.

I pulled her hand and kissed the wounds on her wrist. Tears started falling. 

 

 

A/N: hey ^^ want some sad chapters ??? just wait ^^

I'd appreciate every subscription and every comment ^^ feel free ^^ I hope you like the story ^^ 

sorry for not updating..it's 5 am here..uuugh..I have work guys :/