Gifts

Fall Of Destiny

A/N: just want to say heyyy !!

 

Author's

It was a sunny sunday. The sunlight crossing the curtains was eliminating the room. Landing on Yerin's baby face, she yawned and rubbed her eyes with her both hands. Opening them slowly, she looked around and realized she was in the room by her own. 

"Where is Minji ?" She thought. 

she looked for her phone and checked the time. It's was 9am. She woke up and went to the bathroom. She washed her face and went out, straight to the living room. There was no one. 

"Minji ? Bom unnie ? guys ?? is any one here ?" She yelled on her way to the kitchen.

The breakfast was settled on the table with a note. She took the note and read:

 

Baby..goodmorning !! reading this, means you're in the kitchen and realized that we are out. 

I'm sorry, YG called us for an early meeting and you were sleeping peacefully, like babies kkk~~ I didn't want to bother your sleep.

I made breakfast for you..enjoy it S2 S2

P.S: I'm sorry for the "hickey' ..couldn't resist !! put some make up on it ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ don't kill me.. xoxo ..

 

"Hiiiiickeeeeeeey!!" screamed Yerin to the empty dorm as she ran towards the bathroom to check her body. Standing in front the mirror, she spotted the love mark on her neck. "When did she do this ?!!" she exclaimed now talking to herself. 

"aiiish..this girl is unbelieveble ! and why didn't I wake up when she did it ! aigoo.."

She went to the room and got her phone. Going back to the kitchen, she texted Minji. On the other hand, the 2NE1 girls had just finished the meeting. Going out from YG's office, maknae's phone rang. she grabbed her cell and smiled when seeing the name "happiness maker".

from happiness maker:

Yo !! you're in a big trouble..love !! good morning !! 

Minji laughed, knowing exactly what Yerin was talking about. "maknae..you're smiling like a fool..a text from your.." said Bom but was interrupted by YG "from who ?" he asked with his scary voice.

The girls looked at each other with a scared look "ottokae ??!!!". Still no response, Chaerin walked next to Minji, put an arm around her, pulled her and took her phone from her hands with a quick move.

"a text from her sister, she's telling her about her date last night." she said with a confident tone. "aah okay..be careful !" said YG and walked away. 

"omooo..unnie ..you're amazing !! I'd be dead if he finds out  " said Minji looking at her unnie with shiney eyes. "That's why he called you the Baddest Female..to troll him well!! *hahaha*" said Bommie winking her left eye to the leader. Dara was just looking proudly at her girlfriend. 

Minji took her phone back and sent: 

To happiness maker: 

You look so..yummy when you're asleep..can't help it !! 

seconds later she recieved:

From happiness maker: 

You little ert !! thank you for breakfast and for the night..I'll leave now after cleaning everything up.. mouaaaaaah !!

Minji chuckled and sent one last text: 

To happiness maker: 

I'm crying cz am missing you !! your lips and your sweet spot !!

Yerin laughed to the thing she recieved "ugh this ert !!" 

To ert baby: 

you big kid.. you got all these like 2 or 3 hours ago !! ert !!

 

Yerin pushed the phone in her pocket and went to clean Minji's room after washing the dishes. Done with everything, the young girl left the dorm and went down to Seoul's streets. She had no plans of how she will spend the day. She walked around for hours. She went to an amusement park, played some games and bought Ice cream. She then went to watch a movie. There was this thriller/ romance movie titled "Safe Haven". She watched it. And, in the middle of everything she did, she wished someone companied her. She felt so alone, but, everytime, she'd look at her hand and admire the beautiful ring so the feeling would go away.

 

She then, went to the mall to do some shopping. "they think money is all what matters ? let's spend it !!" she said to herself.She wandered around for a while, bought another ice cream cone and a lollipop.

Walking by some shops, she saw a fancy toy's shop so she went in. A big Rillakuma caught her eyes. She thought of buying it as a gift to Chaerin. Then, she felt eager to buy gifts to all the girls. She bought a big corn plush toy for the corn lady, a bunch of little stuffed angry birds for Dara unnie and the Rilakkuma for Chaerin unnie.

As for her girlfriend, she had no idea about what she'd buy her. Then, she remembered how much she loves Gundam toys, so she went ot buy her some making sure she doesn't have it in her collection.

 

After paying evreything, she went out of the store carrying the bags. She was struggling with the big Rilakkuma, but after so much effort, she managed to hold it properly. When she was about to go out, she remembered that her and Minji's first 100 days are coming soon, she went to a jewerly shop to look for something. Searching for a special gift, she saw a beautiful silver necklace with a kiss mark. She bought it and decided it was not enought so she will look for something else to give to her along with the necklace. 

 

When she got out of the store, she bumped into a girl. She said sorry and was about to continue moving when the girl called her "Yerin-ah..Annyeong !!" 

Yerin turned to recognize the girl and she was surprised to find out that she's the girl from school that kissed her when she was sick. "Hi !!" she replied coldely.

Since that accident, she never talked to the girl and never even saw her. "How are you now ?" said the girl with a smile on her face. "I am better..thank you for aking." said Yerin. She wanted to just leave, she didn't want to have a conversation with the girl. "It has been a while since we last saw each other." said the girl. "Yes.." . "am I disturbing you or something ? cause it seems like you don't want to talk to me." said the girl with and obvious sad tone.

Yerin noticed it and didn't want to be a jerk to her but at the same time she wanted to walk away so she said "no it's not that I don't want to talk to you, but I really have to be somewhere so I gotta go."

"okay then..you know..call me !!" said the girl and pecked on Yerin's lips. "or better yet, I will call you..bye!" she added and walked away. Yerin was so annoyed because of what the girl did.

She felt like she cheated on her Minji even though she didn't do anything. She wanted to punch the girl on her pretty face. She inhaled and exhaled several times to breath her anger out.

She went out where her driver was waiting with the car, she called him when she was choosing a gift for Minji. A bodyguard helped her with all the things she was carrying and the driver opened the car door for her. She went in, pulled her phone and dialed Minji's number.

"hey babe!" said the voice at the end of the line.

"hey darling..how are you ?" asked Yerin. 

"I'm not okay." said Minji;

"what ? what's wrong ?" asked Yerin with a worried tone.

"I missed my baby..I need to see her." replied Minji pouting.

"ya..you worried me !! I missed you too..it was an annoying day."

"so..wassup ?" 

"actually I called to ask if you guys want to come to the house or me come to your dorm tonight." said Yerin.

"yes..it's be perfect !! just come to our dorm..but..is everything okay ?" asked Minji excitedly.

"Yes ..don't worry baby..See you later then..bye bye..I love you."

"I love you more baby..take care of yourslef ..bye."

The girls hanged on the phone. Minji was dancing with the girls in the practicing room. They were preparing for their Inkigayo stage. They were working hard and cooperating to make a perfect prformance.

Yerin was already home now. she went in to have a bath and wear more comfortable clothes. She was thinking of her erogirlfriend all the time. She loves her a lot because she was the one that made her keep some faith in life. 

She went under the warm water, but didn't move, instead, she sat down and started thinking again. She thought about the unnies and if the gifts will make them happy. She loved them since debut, and knowing them personally now, she loves them even more.

After finally washing. Yerin went out, put some clothes on and threw herself on the bed to rest. She still has couple of hours till night. She hugged her little plush raccoon and closed her eyes.

 

A/N: tell me..tell me !! are my writing skills getting better ?? *poking her fingers together*

thank you ^^