forever..

Fall Of Destiny

"unniiiie!!!" I shouted making her glare at me. She is angry now, I know how to make her angry and . She hates it when I call her unnie that way, she said it makes her feel like I'm not hers. if it was full of aegyo, it would turn her on and she would be so sweet and all lovey-dovey with me, but when I shout it, she says she feels upset and empty.

She was about to punch me in the face but I held her hand and pulled her to my embrace. 

"don't cry little baby girl, don't cry" I said rubbing her back with my right hand.

"ya !! you're not older than me !! don't act like ms. somebody!!" she yelled trying to break my hug.

She's really sulking. I tightened the hug and then I felt her getting loose. She hugged back then she punched my chest and shoke me.

"why did you do it again ? you know I hate it, you know how it makes me feel. I ...." I interrupted her by kissing her lips gently, as I know how to make her angry; I know how to melt her by my love, I know how to calm her down. I know that she was about to start cussing and turn to the fierce beast she is when she's mad. She got loose again. She is now kissing back, moving her lips gently and rubbing my back with her left hand while her other hand was on my nape pulling me to deepen the kiss.

Couple of minutes later, we broke the kiss. I kept looking at her with dreamy eyes, contempling her face " I am blessed to have you in my life, I'm so happy, happy enough to do whatever you want me to do."

"Do you still wanna know what I'm gonna give you ?" she said smirking.

"yeah ! of course ! and, by the way, I'm sorry for making you angry." I said almost whispering.

"you said you're too happy with me that you'd do anything for me, didn't you ?"

"yeah baby, whatever you want."

She kept quiet for minutes, admiring the large dark sea and the reflexion of the stars on its surface, the full moon is so beautiful, as beautiful as the young lady beside me. We were standing there, the cold breezes playing with our hair, she, admiring the sea, and I, admiring her.

She turned and cupped my face, her warm hands caressing my cold cheeks. Our faces just inches apart, her warm breath was hitting me, my cheeks turned red instantly and I felt the heat running through my body. I surrounded her waist and pulled her closer for a light a kiss.

"I didn't buy us food, nor drinks." she said as we broke the kiss. She held both of my hands.

"I bought us ..." 

"what ???" I said excitedly.

"couple rings."

"really ? where ? show them to me !!" I said like a little kid shaking his parents to buy him some ice cream.

 "with one condition." she said firmly.

"what is it ?"

"be mine forever ." she said with a serious tone now.

"Oh my god !! I'm all yours, forever. don't you ever doubt it!!" I said.

She then let off my right hand to get a black heart-shaped box of her pocket and kneeled in front of me, slowly opening the box. There were two identical rings with infinity signs in the inside is written "MinRin till infinity".

"MinRin?!!!" I exclaimed.

"The combinition of our names, there's no me and you, there's only us." she explained with her husky calm voice.

"you know .. I bought these so everyone will knowthat you're taken, and I own you." she continued.

I kneeled to her level, stared in her eyes, her calm shy eyes, and my teary happy eyes, then, I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back. I don't know why, but I started crying, I wanted the world to quit spinning and time to stop, I wanted the moment to last forever.

She heard my hiccups and pushed me away looking in my eyes again.

"what's wrong ?" she said with a worried tone.

"no..noth..nothing." I replied between my cries.

"why are you crying ?" 

"I'm..I'm .. just too.. happy!" I said hugging her again, tighter than the first time.

"I'm happy too." she said planting a kiss on my neck and playing with my hair.

We stood up breaking the hug, she helped me wear my ring and I helped her with hers. She, then, opened her backpack.

"FIREWORKS !!!!" I yelled as she pulled it off the bag.

"Whooaaaaaaa baby !!! You know I adore fireworks !! whoaaaaaaaa !!" I jumped clapping my hands excitedly.

"what a kiddo !!" she said chuckling.

Her driver was standing by the car watching us, well, he knows everything since he's the one who drives her everywhere. 

she called him and asked him to light the fireworks and take us some photos. He agreed cheerfully. He is a friendly man.

*****************************************************************

Minzy's POV

"Oh my happiness maker." I thought while I was watching Yerin playing around the fireworks like a 5 years old girl.

"Let's take some pictures!" she said snapping my thoughts.

"Yes baby !!" I replied giving her my brightest smile.

"Would you please take us some photos ?" I asked my driver politely.

"of course" he said smiling taking the camera.

"I love you" Yerin said.

"I love you more baby..I love you more!!" I said just before pulling her for a long kiss that our driver found cute and took a picture for it to make it a memory to last forever.

 

****************************************************

  I still can't believe I wrote this..

4ristoted thank you *bows*