Jealousy ??

Fall Of Destiny

 

I'm still a little sick, it has been four days since I've been taking medicines but still didn't get fully recovered.
Mom is at my aunt's house since yesterday, Dad is in a work trip to USA and I'm in this silent mansion alone, well, the maids are here but I'm still lonely, I was laying on my bed thinking about a release when my phone rang. It was my classmate, she texted me telling that she's on the way to my house with my homework and some school papers. Actually, this is the first time one of my classmates is visiting me at home.
 
"Ms. a girl is downstairs asking for you" the maid said through the door.
"I'm coming, please let her wait in the living room and ask her what to drink" I replied.
******************************************************
 
"Hello" I said to Min Young.
"Hey girl, you look messy" she said chuckling.
"I know, but what to do, sickness!" 
"so how are you doing?"
"I'm struggling to get better, the medecines taste and smell like a dead pig" I said and we both laughed. She was facing me but she moved besides me to show me what to do and explain me the lessons I missed. I felt thankful to her concern, until she started being little touchy, she was too close, caressing my laps, and talking with a y tone. Suddenly, she put the papers aside and said "don't you feel bored for staying at home all the day ?"
"Yes, a little" I said coldly.
"do you want me to amuse you?" she said kissing the corner of my lips. I pushed her away and we heard sound of steps. The maid said "Ms. Choi, Ms. Gong is here"
"really ? where's she ? why didn't you let her in ?"
"she said that she will be waiting in your room when she knew that you have a guest" the maid replied.
"Okay, I'll be there in a minute"
 
I looked back at my classmate, thanked her for the visit and excused myself that I have things to do.
 
I walked her to the door, I didn't notice that Minzy is standing upstairs in front of my room watching us.
 
"Goodbye now, thank you" I said smiling.
"It's okay, you don't have to thank me" and suddenly she hugged me and said "get better soon and come back to school. I am missing you, and maybe sometime we'll continue what we were doing" my smile faded "what is she talking about ? what does she mean ?" I thought.
"bye now" and she pecked my lips and walked away.
 
I stood still looking at her walking away, I wanted to slap her for what she did but not long after a disappointed voice snapped my thoughts "a guest haaa!! and I was wondering why you're not calling me or texting me until I do, but it seems that there's a replacement" 
 
***********************************************
Minzy's POV
 
I am here at the Choi's mansion. we finished rehearsals and I miss Yerin so much that I decided to surprise her, she must be bored because of staying at home.
the maid said she has a guest so I decided to wait for her upstairs. I don't want anyone to recognize me.
she's talking with a good looking girl now, long hair and naughty smile. she's pretty but I don't like the way she's smiling at my baby. Suddenly the girl hugged Yerin, kissed her lips and walked away.
             
"...it seems that there's a replacement. I thought that you may be bored but I think I was wrong." I said and before Yerin says anything I turned and started walking away. I want to slap her and cry hard, as hard as I can. I want to punch her face. I want to...Yerin held my wrist and hugged me from the back. I couldn't hold my tears anymore. 
 
"I'm sorry, I don't know what she was doing I swear."
"I don't believe you, you didn't do anything to stop her, you didn't make any move" I said sobbing.
"Believe me, I don't know, she was flirting with me and tried to kiss me but I pushed her then the maid came and saved me from her. I was thanking her for bringing me my homework and she suddenly hugged me and kissed me."
"I hate you" I screamed.
"but I don't, and you don't hate me"
 
she turned me to face her, she was crying and hugged me tight. I tried to get away from her embrace but she tightened her hug even more and started kissing my head and my front.
"don't you dare *ng kiss me, let me *ing go and you go to your sh*t, she's better than me, isn't she ? sh***t." I started cursing like there's no tomorrow, whenever I am really mad, I can't help but cursing but Yerin didn't want to let go of me yet. 
"calm down baby please, would you please stop cursing and listen to me, let me..." and before she finishes her words, I felt the hug loosen and she fell on the floor.
 
"baby, someone help me" I shouted "what's wrong ? baby, wake up baby." the maids came and helped me carry her on the couch and one of them brought some water and some perfume. 
"baby, baby, wake up baby, sh*t, why did I scream at you when I know that you're sick ? I'm a *ng stupid sh*t" here I am cursing again.
finally Yerin opened her eyes. I hugged her and said "I believe you baby, I'm sorry, I believe you, please forgive this stupid me." 
she gave me her sweetest smile, the smile I fell for, and said "you're not stupid, it's okay. you have the right to be jealous, but you're scary when you are mad." we chuckled and I said "I was hurt..what would you do if you saw a girl kissing me ?"
"I would bury the both of you alive"
"oh girl waiiit...and you say I am scary??!!" we laughed, even the maids laughed on us.
"so, why did you come ?" 
"am I not welcome ?" 
"no, I mean you have schedules"
"we finished rehearsing and I was missing you so much but I didn't know that I will find a girl kissing you. now tell me who is that stupid girl"
 
Yerin told me everything about the girl, and that she was flirting with her and that it's the first time she comes to her house.
 
"anyways, I'll be sleeping over since you are home alone."
"really ? OMG..are you really sleeping over ??" she asked excited.
"yeah, and to make sure that none of the maids will flirt with you" and we started laughing again.