confess it~

Fall Of Destiny

she was in the room next to mine. the phone rang, it's Minzy, she asked me to pay her a visit..kekeke..she was bored and wanted some company. I was preparing to watch a film, wearing some short jeans and a black bra.

I was not planning to go out, but it's my close friend, and we'll have fun. I wore a sport's jacket, took some juice and went to the other room. I knocked the door, and soon, Minzy opened it with a big smile. she smelled good, like babies. she was looking at me for seconds without saying anything. I asked: "won't u let me in?" she giggled and said: "no , it's just..come in..". I didn't understand a thing..we went in. I found her Wii so i suggested a game. we both love video games. she had a beautiful view, the hotel next door was amazing with lights on, it looked like a piece of art. we put a racing game. we sat next each other, just some inches seperating us. she was wearing some dark pants and a plane white shirt showing her red bra. she was looking good and smelling better. I look like a homeless next to her beauty. when we were playing, she kept getting closer and everytime i win over her she hits me lightly saying it's just luck and she's the N°1 gamer. we drunk all the juice but still we felt hungry and we wanted more. 
"I feel hungry" she said.
"me too ..kekeke"
"I have some cake..let me go and bring some."
 
I was feeling hot so i opened the jacket a little, or what I thought it was a little. cause when Minzy came with the cake, she looked at me weirdly. she sat right next to me. her voice went down.
"what about putting a film? there's this film, a fan sent me, let's watch it together." she said.
"why not? it would be amazing. actually, I was about to watch one when you called me" I replied.
 
she the DVD, the screen was huge and the film was in HD. while watching, you feel like a mini-cinema.
she lay back on her double-bed, I stayed on the edge of it.
"come and lay next to me, it's more comfortable."
 
I sat next to her. her voice was much lower than when we were playing. it was a horror film where two couples had to face a psycho. everytime it was too tough to watch, she held me too tight closing her eyes. at the middle of the film, I felt her hand touching mine and then, she held it.
(maybe she's scared) I thought.
"if u want to change the film it's okay." I told her.
"no it's good." she refused.
she loves horror films. but at times, her breath was going in and out faster than usual. she got closer. it was already late, dark and calm. it also got hotter, so i asked for a shirt so i can take the jacket off. she went to her closet and brought me a see-through sleevless sweater. she said that she didn't want to miss the film so she got me the first thing she found and it's also dark so it will be okay. I took it and went to the bathroom. when I came back she said "comeback next to me."
I did so. just minute later, she got her arm around me and rested her head on my shoulder. sweet. when the film ended, I told her that it's time for me to go back to my room but she stopped me saying that she's afraid after watching the film and she wants me to sleep over. she was begging me to stay and she told me that she has some cookies and a hot coffee. 
"it will be a good night. we'll chat a little then sleep. please stay." she was too clingy.
I agreed.
she brought two cups of coffee and some choco cookies and got back in the bed. we were drinking silently and it was too calm. she took the remote control and put some slow music. I held the cup and took a sip. the coffee tasted so good. I turned to Minzy to tell her how good it tastes.
"Minn.."
but as soon as her eyes met my face, she had a strange look. she got closer and closer to the point I was feeling her warm breath and she said with a low voice "you have some fao.." and before finishing what she was about to say my upper lip was between her lips and my eyes closed. she it for more than a minute and I was too shocked to make any move. then, she let go my lip and she lay down next to me again. I did't say any word, I looked at her and she was looking back. I went red. after a long silence I said: "what was what you did ?"
she kept quiet. I asked: "are you okay?"
she looked straight in my eyes. to be honest, I had a crush on her but I always remind my self that she's a girl and she likes boys, on the other hand, I'm a straight girl, but she was an exception. 
she said: " I'm sorry, but I love you, I liked ou since that day we spent together shopping and wandering around, then my feeling grew bigger and they turned to love, I tried to stop my self, it was useless, you're the only one besides my family  and my group members that never treated me for being an idol or a dancing machine, I was lonely before you came in my life and got it all upside down, I know you're straight, me too, until I met you, I love you, and you don't have to..."my tears were flowing , I didn't let her finish her words, I interrupted "I love you too.." her tears went down. she was surprised. silence again. I was searching for an answer, a reaction, her eyes met mine again, she came close again, this time, her front and noise were touching mine, she looked into my eyes for a while and I was holding my breath. here she goes again, her lips meeting my lips, and once again, I'm as frozen as a statue. she kissed my lips, touched my body then. she was on top of me, holding my hands, kissing me with passion, I kissed back. I bit her lower lip, we french kissed, for several minutes. after breaking the kiss, we were breathing with a difficulty.
then, with a cracked voice she asked "are you sure you love me ? since when? why you didn't tell me ?"
I nodded. she sat back the same way she was, but, this time something changed, before, it was two girls, best friends, sleeping in the same room, a sleep over. now, it's two girls, one of them loves the other, she just kissed her with passion and confessed her feelings, the other kissed back and confessed her hard crush too..
anyone, could expect either a long long night of making love or a long calm, silent night. would it be the case ?
while the silence was about to take over, I looked at her and said "you don't come to japan with no schedule every day." she looked blank, I continued, "what about going out and having some fun?"
that draw a large smile on her face, she stood up and quickley started changing. I went to my room and changed as well. I didn't wear any thing special, jeans, hoodie and a pair of sneakers. I was  standing by her room waiting for her to come out. she surprised me as she was wearing a short black dress and a pair of sneakers. just Bom's style but with more and more of iness. she kissed me on the cheek. minutes later, we were standing outside the hotel looking around -we didn't know what to do- then, she had an idea: "what about going to an amusement park? it's Tokyo, there must be one somewhere."
we took a cab and asked the driver to take us to the nearest one. when we arrived, it was almost empty, it's 1am, what did we expect !!
we started wandering aound, playing games and winning teddy bears and toys..
we were holding hands all the time. some hours later, we sat on a bench to rest a little, but she left me and went somewhere. moments later she came back holding ice cream. one for each.
she gave me one and I started it, she was staring at me, it felt awkward. she hugged me hard and said: "can we take this as a date ?"
her eyes were shining hoping for the answer that won't disappoint her. I was surprised, I smiled like a fool. (she's making my life better) I thought.
I was thinking how she would change my life, when I heard a voice full of hurt "don't you want to ?"
"what? of course I want to, I'd be the happiest ever."
"then why didn't you say anthing?"
"I'm sorry, I am so happy, I didn't know what to say." 
"so we are officially together now ? we're lovers, girlfriends ?"
"yes I think so"
she kissed my lips lightly as fast as she can, I smiled brightly. I was happy.
we went back to the hotel carrying the gifts we won, holding hands.
we were standing in front of my room, she wished me good night. I did the same. it was already dawn. I didn't feel like letting her go. but I had to, and I was too shy.
"goodbam hun"
"goodbam"
I turned to open the door and I felt someone surrounding me with his arms. my girlfriend was hugging me from the back making me feel so high. I pushed the door and we entered. she was still hugging me. I faced her. we were both red. (she's so cute when she's shy) I said to my self.
she's too clingy again. closing the door, I couldn't take my eyes off her. she's so beautiful, her eyes, her soft skin, her sweet rose color lips.
She let me go, sat on the edge of the bed and I went to the freezer to drink some water. I felt her eyes following me. when I took a look at her, she was biting her lower lip. i realized she was eating me with her eyes. I took some steps forward and stood in front of her. I pecked her lips.
"come and sit next to me baby" she said.
(she called me baby, I'm melting, her voice..)
I sat besides her, she put her hand on my lap making me feel goosebumps all over my body. (I want to kiss you strongly).
I bet, she was reading my mind. she pushed me lightly on the bed and took a place on top of me. Mingkki kept looking at my face attentively, my lips, my nose, my eyes..and playing my hair with her left hand, she, then, carassed my cheek. she pecked my lips couple of times. I was getting hyper and she didn't waste anytime, she started kissing me with perfection and strength. her lips are so soft and sweet and she's an amazing kisser. she's perfect, great. the kiss lasted so long and I was responding. too good to be shy. 
when it broke, she lay next to me, put her head on my chest and kissed my neck.
"you mean a lot to me. I really love you" I said.
"I love you more baby, love you more.."
****************************************************************************************************************************************
 
please comment and rate ^__^