Taken S2 !!

Fall Of Destiny

A/N: bonuuus !! read this listening to Lee Hi's special..the song is beautiful.

 

 

The ringtone filled the peacefull room. Yerin opened her eyes slowly and it was dark, nothing enlightening the room but the phone screen.

"Yeoboseyo !" said Yerin not even bothering looking at the caller's name.

"hey..where were you ? I've been calling since forever !!" said the voice on the other line.

"ohh.." said Yerin yawning now "I fell asleep..what time is it ?"

"it's 8pm already..you sould be on the way now." said the voice with an unamused tone.

"I will prepare and leave..and don't fake that unamused tone..okay ? it's not like the end of the world." Said yerin "see ya" and hang up the phone.

 

In the Van

"What's wrong with that annoyed face?" asked Dara.

"she forgot about coming and fell asleep...I feel like I am the only one excited to see her." answered Minzy now with a little sad tone.

"I bet she's excited too ..Don't worry baby Mingkki." said Dara tapping Minzy's head "don't forget she's home alone and got nothing to do all day." added smiling.

"we're here !!" screamed Bom excited when the van stopped. They all went out and headed to the elevator.

Minzy's phone rang. "hey.." she said.

"baby..I'm on my way..I'll be there in minutes..okay ?" 

"ohh~~kay..be careful!"

 

The car stopped and Yerin went out with her bodyguard carrying the paper bags and the gifts. They went up to the 2NE1 dorms and Yerin asked him to wait in the car. She knocked on the door and Dara opened it.

"annyeong unnie.." said Yerin and bowed to her.

"annyeong..come in ..let me help you with these." said Dara offering help to the younger girl.

"thank you unnie."

They went in. Bom was in the kitchen looking for somthing to eat, CL was washing and Minzy was nowhere. "I got somethings for you unnies.." saif Yerin smiling. She sat on the couch waiting for all the girls to be there before she gives them the gifts. Minzy walked out of her room and, with light steps, she made to right behind her girlfriend and wrapped her with her arms giving her a light kiss on the neck. Yerin gasped then held Minji's hands and turned to face her. Making sure no one is there, she pecked on her lips and whispered "I missed you." pouting.

"but when I called you ..you were annoyed of my call.." said Minji puting too.

"you know how I am  when I wake up baby..I sound like an old man and act like a .." replied Yerin chuckeling. Minji pecked on her lips and said shaking her head slightly "you don't sound like an old man..and you defInitley don't act like a ..I think you are cute when you wake up." then she winked her eye and went to the kitchen to stop Bommie from eating and bring her to the living room. By that time, Chaerin was already dressed and coming out of her room. Dara was stitting next to Yerin after bringing her some juice.

"hey Yerin-ah" said the unnies in unison and laughed.

"hello unnies." said Yerin and bowed. "so I'm here cause I got something for you.." she said smiling and started getting the gifts from the bags.

"this for you Chaerin unnie.." she said and handed Chaerin the huge rilakkuma. Chaerin smiled widely and hugged her gift and Yerin at the same time.

"this is for you Bommie unnie.." she said and gave the maknae wannabe the corn plush. "woaaah Yerrrin-ah..gomawo !!" she said excitedly and pulled Yerin for a tight hug, almost preventing her from breathing. The girls laughed on her.

"and this is for you Dara unnie.." said the young girl giving Darong the angry birds' collection. "thank you cutiee.." said Dara ang gave Yerin a light hug.

Minzy was sitting there looking at them with a satisfied smile, then, she said "you unnies..stop hugging that girl..she's taken..see ??" she said and showed them the ring on Yerin's finger.

"You guys got rings ??? since when ?" asked Chaerin excited. "we were wearing them last night." said Minji laughing at the leader's reaction. "cute..so cute.." commented Bom. But seconds later, Minji's smile faded .."you got nothing for me ?!!" she asked. And before Yerin answers, her phone rang, it was an unknow number, she thought maybe they are her parents so she answered "hello..who is it ?" 

"it's me baby .." Yerin's face expression changed to surprise then angryness. She stood up and went left the room.

"baby ..you're still there ?" asked the voice. "why the hell are you calling me baby and how the hell did you get my number ??" she asked trying not to yell.

"I asked someone I know for your number.." said the voice still calm. "why are you calling ? what do you want from me ?" 

"I want you..that's all I want..as I know..you are available..and I am hot ..why don't you just be my girlfriend ?" asked the girl. It's the same girl that kissed her earlier that day. Yerin let out of a nervous laughter and said "you're not m type and I am taken..stop bothering me..okay ?"

"I bet the one you are with is not as good as me !!" 

"you think so..hahahahaha..if you ever come to know who I am with ..you will regeret what you've just said."

"whoever they are ..I will make you mine..whatever it takes..I will do it even if it will cost me so much."

"just because I didn't want to be rude and punch your pretty face when you kissed me..doesn't mean that I will be with you someday..just move on.." said Yerin and turned off her phone. She went back to the living room trying to fake a smile. She sat and opened the last bag, she looked at Minji who was looking at her weirdly trying to figure out what happened. Yerin pulled the few Gundam toys still staring at the maknae to see her reaction. Minji 's eyes widened and a wide, like really wide smile appeared on her face. She jumped on her happiness maker making her fall on the couch and she started kissing all over her face and saying between her kisses "baby ..thank you ..baby..you made my day.." Yerin was laughing under her but her chicks turned to the red color again when she realized that the unnies are looking at them and smiling.

When she let go of her, she sat back and straightened her clothes. She was smiling, looking at her admiring the gift when she remembered what the girl told her "whoever they are ..I will make you mine..whatever it takes..I will do it even if it will cost me so much.." her smile faded and without realizing, she was staring blankly at nothing. Bom seemed to notice that something was wrong with her, she stood up and dragged her to the kitchen screaming "let's get some corn !!". The move surprised Yerin and she followed the unnie silently. In the kitchen, Bom let go of Yerin's hand and faced her. With a worried tone, she asked "what's wrong sweetie ?"

"nothing is wrong unnie..don't worry" she replied faking a smile.

"I might act like a 5 years old girl..but I am old enough to know that something is bothering you." said Bom not giving up on knowing what's really bothering the young girl.

"so unnie.." said Yerin ducking her head, still hesitaing.

"Trust me..I may be an older sister for you..now tell me.." .."okay..so ..there's is this girl...."

and Yerin told the story to Bom. Since the first time the girl kissed her to what happened today.

"...and now she called and said that she loves me and wants me to be her girlfriend. and when I said I am already in a relationship she said that she will make me hers no matter what it costs." explained Yerin with a sad tone and  a worried face.

Bom pulled Yerin for a hug and rubbed her back "everything will be fine..don't be sad ..okay ?? we are all here for you ..Minzy is here for you and the girls and I will always cheer for you and help you..don't worry..cheer up now."

Yerin hugged her unnie back and said "thank you unnie." 

Both walked out from the kitchen and the girls looked at them with a cluless face. "I thought you were there to bring corn..did you two cheat on me ?!!"

"what are talking about maknae ?!!" said Bom and walked towards Minji and started bullying her. 

Yerin excused herself to leave and bid goodbyes. The girls thanked her for the gifts again and Minji stood up quickly, dragged her girlfriend to her room where she kissed her sweetly and gave her a tight, tight hug. When they broke it Yerin said " I love you ert baby.."

"I love you more happiness maker.." then Yerin left and went down to the car. She went back home where no one was there but the maids.

She went up stairs to her room. Locked the door. And put her headphones on. Volume 100%.

 

I hope you like it ^^ comment and subscribe kkk

remember..authors love comments and subscribes hhhhh