Unexpected

Fall Of Destiny

A/N: trying another end :)

 

4 YEARS LATER...

 

Backstage, the girls were changing and putting make up preparing for their performance. It's YG's 20th anniversary. Minji kissed her engagement ring and pulled Yerin's picture, kissed it and stored it back into her purse.

"Why'd you kiss the pic when you can kiss the original version?"

Minji looked at the door to see her beautiful fiancée waving her hand and smiling lovingly. She ran to her and hugged her. "you came !!".

 

Dara passed by and stared at the short haired girl. She waved her hand "you're spacing out again baby mingkki."

Minji forced a smile and walked out the changing room. Bom sighed and looked at Dara. In the hallway, Minji met Chaerin who was in the bathroom. She rubbed her back and continued her way to where the other girls are. "we should've postponed this" said Bom the moment Chaerin stepped in the room. Chaerin sighed "it's the 20th anniversary..it's work.." 

"screw work Chaerin..she WAS her fiancée !! they WERE going to get married and have children.." Bom raised her voice a little.

Chaerin ducked her head realizing her mistake as an unnie for Minji and a good friend. She has been thinking as a leader, nothing more.

 

"what if I die ?" 

"you won't !! don't think this way baby.." 

"but.."

"No buts ..kiss me !!"

 

"2NE1..5 minutes.." screamed the manager. 

The manager snapped Minji's thoughts. She wiped her tears and stood off the toilet. 

"where's Mingkki ?" asked Dara.

"I'm here..!! let's go .." The three girls looked at her for couple of seconds.

"what ?" she asked.

"The nolza !!!" answered Dara. It's a habit, they never forget it, it's a must.

"uuh !!" She approached them.

 

During Bom's solo, Minji was sobbing silently trying not to ruin her make-up and expose her blues.

 

 

Minji opened the car's door and went out. She walked 100 feets foreward and stood there. With the red flowers in one hand and the bottle of wine with the other hand.

 

"Not even death will seperate us.." she said to the stone where's written

"RIP"

"Choi Yerin"

"1994-2015"

"I love you ..I love you ..I love you!!" cried Minji and gulped some wine.

 

A/N: another ending..which one you like more ??

i hope you enjoyed this ^^

and to my "wild pokemon".. it hurts :/