Chapter 7- Meeting EXO

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe's pov:

Today is the day where I have waited for months, a day off for the TeenTop members. Normally during this day, I would hang out with Chanyeol drinking all night but today I want to try something different. I swipe through my contacts wondering who will be available to go for a movie marathon with me. When the corner of my eyes flickered towards Niel who passes by my room.

“Yah Ahn Daniel! Let’s go to the theatres” I walked out and placed my arm around him comfortably.

“Hyung, I already have a date today” Niel squirmed away from my arm and paced back quickly to his room. 

(*Even Niel has a date?*) I ruffled my hair in annoyance, (*maybe aegyo might work in this unfavourable situation*)

“Niel Hyung, go with me buing buing” I twisted my fists against my cheeks.

"Hyung stop it, it's digusting!" Niel gave me a incredulous stare and shook his head.

"Fine next time don't come begging me for companionship if your date ditch you" I rolled my eyes at him.

 

Hyunae's pov:

From: Chic Sica

My sweetest little cupcake, do you wanna build a snowman?

To: Chic Sica

Snowman? Are you drunk?

From: Chic Sica

Drunk?! I'm in SM kekeke ^^  Come and have lunch with me.

To: Chic Sica

Okay. Be there in an hour time.

It has been a hectic week and I'm still pondering what to do on this free day where all my members are out for their own activities. Hyunseung went on a date with Hyuna while Doojoon, Yoseob and Kikwang went for soccer practice for their upcoming FC match. Dongwoon was out with his group of 91-line friends as for Junhyung, god knows where he is. It's Saturday, so he must be either locking himself up in his new studio or somewhere else drunk and wasted.

Dressing in my new baby blue blouse and tight jeans, I tied my hair up into a messy bun before slipping into my favourite pair of sneakers that L.joe had bought me. Instead of entering SM entertainment from the main door, I sneaked to the backdoor located at the car park since many fans were waiting outside the building and I would not want to bump into any of them. 

To: Chic Sica

Are you done? I'm at the canteen corner.

From: Chic Sica

Hey I'm still kinda stuck with the dance practice. Can you wait for awhile more?

To: Chic Sica

Okay. I will be walking around the building, let me know when you are done.

(*What interesting areas to explore?*) I hummed a random tune as I skipped around the hallways when suddenly one of their practice rooms caught my interest.

Peeping into the room, I realised that it was EXO practising for their upcoming concert. Immersed by their sychronized dance movem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter