Chapter 19- Vacation plans

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe's pov:

“Byunghun over here” Chanyeol perked up as he waved at me.

“Why are you so late?” Hyunseong questioned.

“Was helping up with the Science club.”

“Never mind,we had ordered the food. All you have to do is to pay” Chanyeol pushed the bill receipt towards me.

“What?!” I was flabbergasted to see the amount of food they selected.

“Hey, we make a deal on whoever is late will have to pay for it” Chanyeol protested upon seeing my unwillingness.

"But don't forget I have helped you in all your music assignments yesterday" I pushed the bills back to Chanyeol, who went speechless and reluctantly took it since he still need to depend on me in the future.

Instead of bailing out, Chanyeol began to inspect on each items that they had just ordered, “Hey, take out this, this and this out, we can’t finish it” he raised his hands to call for the waiter.

Daehyun's pov:

“Yah, why are you removing those items I ordered. I want to eat those” Hyunae scowled to Chanyeol who decided to waive off most of the selected food.

“You will get fatter eating so much stuff. I’m not going to be responsible if Daehyun doesn’t want you.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and scanned around for someone to service him.

“Don't worry about that, I will want her no matter what. Just worry more about your wallet, I can see a hole right through it” I held her hands tightly.

“Fine I can't beat your love, eat all you guys want” Chanyeol flailed his arms to the air, “I can't believe I had befriended moneygrubbers.”

“So are you guys coming this Saturday for the itinery discussion?” Baekhyun said looking at us. I shook my head.

“I have a tour starting.” I said.

“I want to get some reading at home” Hyunseong replied right after me.

“Oh gosh you and your reading, Come on stop being a bookworm. I am busy, yet I squeezed out time to join you guys” Chanyeol demanded.

Saturday night~

Hyunseong pov:

“Give that back to me! Now! This instant, at this strucked minute!” screamed Hyunae as she ran after Chanyeol around Exo’s dorm. Today is a public holiday, supposedly to be my relaxing day. Unfortunately and unwillingly, I was dragged here by L.Joe and to make things worst, I wonder if I am here to babysit these little kids. My holiday was just ruined.

“Alright settle down, we have better things to do” L.Joe announced as he sat on the couch while sorting out the places we are planning to spend during the holidays which will be 2 weeks later f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter