Chapter 13- The Fashion Terrorist

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's pov:

“Kajah, let’s go to the cafe” Jessica's pitchy voice was up on the phone early in this very Saturday morning.

“Unnie please spare me, I just came home this morning” Hyunae groaned as she squirmed under my blankets. She had gotten off the plane this morning from a Japan showcase and Jessica knew it well yet insisted in pulling her along for accompany.

“Get ready, I am coming in 30 minutes. See you then.” before Hyunae could protest, Jessica ended her call.

“I'm not going” I said in determination but after a few seconds lying on bed, I finally gave in. Yanking the blankets to the side and hopped out from bed, none of my members was at home.

"Why can’t they be a homely person just like me? Can't they stay at home when there are no schedules!" I mumbled grumpily.

The place was a stylist cafe owned by Jaejoong and because of their friendship, Jessica was entitled to a ‘gold’ membership card which has discounts up to 90 percent and it had become a great deal for the business since she never fails to drag Hyunae here whenever both of them have a day off.

“Why are we coming here again? Having coffee for breakfast is bad for my gastric,” Hyunae acted sickly but her words were totally blocked off by Jessica who placed her focus on driving. Futher adding on to that, there were specific parking lots allocated to individual idols and Jessica would always park her BMW at the lot next to Jaejoong's car making their closeness friendship more visible to the public's eye.

“The café also provide you with cake, and my dear dongsaeng, its brunch now. You slept throughout the whole morning” she finally replied after parking her car since she can't multi task well.

Sitting at the usual reserve seats, Jessica began to start gossiping about her company and her members.

“What do you want to eat?” Jessica finally came to a rest from her complains as she flipped through the menu that was served.

“Hmm I will have my usual order” Hyunae glanced over the menu, flipping from page to page and over again. Jessica sighed, looking at how indecisive her friend was and taunted, “oh please, you are forever choosing the same drink and cake. Don’t you ever change?” she rolled her eyes.

“Don't say that, one day I will change” Hyunae eyebrows twitched and her lips curved downwards.

"One day?" she said in a mocking tone when the waiter decide to interrupt her.

“Here is your iced mocha and chocolate fudge cake” the waiter placed the dessert in front of Hyunae. His actions made Jessica cocked her head to the side as she scrutinized him before turning back to Hyunae and claimed that what she had said previously was right.

“Look, even he knows your order" she then closed her menu and passed it to the waiter "I will have a hot cappuccino and strawberry cake.” 

“Do you ever look at how you eat?” Jessica arched her eyebrows staring the corner of Hyunae's lips with chocolate stains on it.

Hyunae ignored her and shoved the sliced piece of chocolate cake into again.

“Don’t you have a mirror?” she questioned, surprised by Hyunae's cold reaction.

“It's in my bag” Hyunae continued slicing her chocolate cake. This time unable to keep still, Jessica picked up her napkin and began wiping the stains off, “Seriously, I’m sure none of the boys would have interest in you if you eat like this infront of them.”

"I have L.Joe and Exo... a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter