Chapter 16- The reality show

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunae's pov:

"Good morning, Mrs Jung" Hyunseong greeted me with an annoying smirk on his face. Should have foresee it that Daehyun would have leak out about our filming.

"Hyunseong, be quiet. The show hasn't even premiere yet" I shushed him.

"Mrs Jung?" L.Joe who was standing beside me was completely baffled. He eyes rounded like a saucer as he stared at me demanding a reply. I literally face-palmed myself on the spot. Before I could even explain, my 'fake' husband came in right in time.

"Good morning yeobo" he gave a charming smile, showing off his flawless teeth. 

I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness but smiled upon seeing him, "Morning."

“Alright enough of the dramas. Seriously, curiosity kills the cat, which is me at this point of time” L.Joe snapped his fingers to get our attention.

Instead of telling his in plain text, Daehyun pulled me closer to him and said, "Alright cat, here is your answer. We are a couple now."

"WHAT!" L.Joe raised his voice and stood up from his seat but immediately sat down when he realised that he was attracting unnecessary attentions.

"Byunghun not so loud" I groaned in a low tone, "Daehyun is just kidding with you."

L.Joe's pov:

"So it's not true?" I showed her a rather confused look. 

"It's kind of true" she said slowly.

*Oh my god, damn it just tell me. It's really killing me right now.*

"It's a virtual marriage between us" she finally said the important point in the hidden message. 

"You mean WGM?" I pursed into the details, in case I missed out something. Something like they are dating for real.

"Yes" Daehyun answered for her. *Thank goodness* I mentally sighed in relieved.

"Have you told Chanyeol and Baekhyun yet?" I probed Hyunae who was busy laughing at one of Daehyun's jokes.

"Not yet" she said before turning her focus back to Daehyun again.

Daehyun's pov:

Having a wife makes my days more enjoyable. Even during Medusa lessons, knowing that she is beside me makes me happy. Finally we are settle down for lunch after long hours of lessons. 

"Are we going to tell Chanyeol and Baekhyun" I whispered to Hyunae as we looked at the squabbling brothers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter