Chapter 14- Can I idolize you?

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator’s pov:

“What’s this?” Chanyeol unwraps a box-like shaped item wrapped in a red cloth which was sitting on Hyunae’s desk.

“Lunchbox and Milk? I think it’s from a fan" Baekhyun scanned through the items inside the folded bundle.

“Wow what's this?” Hyunseong popped his head in between them which literally cause Baekhyun to let out a small shriek.

“It’s Hyun's ” Chanyeol said while shoving his finger in his left ear which Baekhyun had screamed in.

After spending few minutes pondering at the meal infront of them, Chanyeol opened the milk carton and began drinking it while Baekhyun on the other hand, opened the lunchbox and the both of them devoured the sandwiches that were made for Hyunae. 

“Hey, hey, hey! Stop!" Hyunseong scolded "Don’t you guys think it’s better to ask for her permission?" However none of them could care less.

“We are hungry” they merely said and even offered him a piece. In which, he too can't resist the temptation. 

*How rude can they be? Eating up the breakfast that I had prepared* Jaehyun watched intently while he hid at a corner cursing them silently. He could feel his blood boiling and just when he was about to confront them, he saw Hyunae entering the classroom.

“What do you guys think you’re doing!” she gritted her teeth after realising that they were eating her food. Her menacing glare made the three of them stopped eating and looked at her fearfully .

“This is my lunch. How can you guys eat it without me” she continued dissing them. However Baekhyun and Chanyeol cut her off by showing her, her so called ‘breakfast’ and she immediately changed her tonality, “you guys can have it. Eat up everything and don’t waste the food.”

*Did she hated that breakfast?* Jaehyun frowned at her words.

It was lunch time and the canteen was crowded. Jaehyun noticed the only seats available were the seat in front of Chanyeol and seats next to Hyunae. His friend D.O was not here with him and it might comes off as too brusque if he were to take the seats next to the woman that he idolized.

“May I sit here?" he asked Chanyeol. Some of the idols at the same table gave him dubious looks but eventually turned their heads back to where they had stopped upon considering him to be D.O's friend.

“Chanyeol sshi” Jaehyun initiated the talk but in a soft voice. Chanyeol's eyes travelled up to him without detaching the noodles from his mouth.

“I would like to ask. Why didn’t Hyunae likes the breakfast this morning?” Jaehyun ignored the unsavoury sight. Chanyeol eyes were widened in glee before bursting into laughter.

“So you’re that fan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter