Chapter 9- Center of attention

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's pov:

L.joe frowned at the kakao chat group. *I haven't even left the conversation yet none of you guys even noticed*. He looked at his friends who are busy taking down notes for the impromtu health test coming up next week. 

"By the way, those students who are taking up music as a major and only music, come and see me after class" she scoffed in a high-pitched tone, clearly inferred her displeased with students that only took up music as a major just for the sake of getting a cert in University.

"Just curious, aren't we suppose to look for medusa?" Chanyeol reminded his friends as they were heading towards the canteen. 

"I have engineering major other than music major" L.joe smirked with pride.

"That major is jjust filled with maths and engineering modules. Are they even considered as a major?" Chanyeol scoffed at his friend's haughtiness. Not to mention that he was the only smart one that enrolled for second major since the beginning of school. 

Hyunae's pov:

“That is why I'm taking another biology science classes and I know that they will be holding a seminar next week. Do you guys want to join?” L.joe offered.

“WHAT?!" for the first time everyone was unison by giving him a 'WTF' look.

“Ha ha ha very funny, you got to be joking right?" Baekhyun made a fake laugh and look at him disbelievingly.

“Well suit yourself to believe it a not. I really love science and maths since I was young” L.joe snapped back, unhappy to receive our unsupportive looks. 

“What do you want to do with science? Dude, you are a singer, not a scientist” Chanyeol made an exaggerated look before pointing back and forth between him and L.joe, "we are hot rappers on stage, not nerds in labs."

*Byunghun is going to take science course* I shivered at the idea. From the stubborn look of L.joe, I knew that he would insist in following his own decision.

“Whatever, I am getting myself into the modelling course" Chanyeol changed the topic to himself.

“Daehyun what are you taking up?" Hyunseong nudged his friend who was dazing off from the topic.

“Arts" Daehyun smiled and shrugged, "probably the 2nd easiest major aside from music."

"And you?" Baekhyun looked at me curiously.

"Probably hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter