Chapter 17- Wedding ruined

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Saturday morning)

Hyunae's pov:

“So now you are against me” Doojoon hollered, “punks!”

“Cool down” Hyunseung tried to calm the angry leader. 

While Doojoon was in the midst of his fiery shouting at both of us.

"Geezz can you ask him to shut up" Junhyung groaned as he pulled the blanket over his head. 

"...." before I could even mumbled a word, Doojoon barged in.

“Lazy bums, wake up!” he hollered even more angrily upon seeing that his efforts of waking us up had gone down the drain.

"It's almost noon! Don't even think of avoiding this week's chores" he pulled the blankets away from the both of us.

“It's not fair. Why us?” I glared at him.

Doojoon's lips twisted downwards obviously unhappy with my uncalled for remarks and pointed at Junhyung who was blocked out of the whole conversation.

"Because your room’s representative lost in a game called scissors, paper, stone. And Yong Jun Hyung, you better wake up this instance and clean the business that hyungnim had made on my bed!"

"Again?" I gawked in disbelieved.

“Aish, stop complaining. It comes by nature” Junhyung reluctantly stood up and proceeded to clean up his baby's business. 

5 hours later~

“Why am I even cleaning all this rubbish, I hate it” Junhyung complained for the umpteenth times as he walked into the bathroom to supervise on the washing progress.

"Then win for once!" I snapped as I scrubbed the floor angrily, venting my anger.

“Yah, Hyunae ah can you see that spot over there beside the tub, it’s dirty. Look at that, there… can you see it? We must keep the toilet clean for hygiene purpose…” his nags continued to pester me even though I had ignored them.

“Aish,” I threw the scrub as it slided to the side, “Stop complaining! Since you emphasize so much on cleaniness, do it yourself!”

Junhyung flinched a little, “No! The toilet is filthy. I don’t want to.”

“Then get out!” I snapped.

*Finally done* I smiled in satisfaction as I wiped the last corner with a wet cloth.

Whistling as I walked into the living room, piles of clothes and accessories which belongs to the members blocked the hallway.

“What are you doing?” I asked Junhyung who was bending down and in the midst of throwing away our shoes into a garbage bag.

“Throwing these away” he said without even looking at whose they belongs to. In his dictionary, things that he regards as junk or catergorized as 'fashion terrorist style' were often thrown out by him without even informing their owners.

“I’m going to the club tonight, bonding with Chocoball. Hongki is back, do you wanna join us?”

I shook my head remembering that I am meeting up with the boys this a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter