Chapter 31- Ruckus Befallen

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator pov:

*BANG BANG BANG!* loud banging was heard in 4minute's dorm. 

"Oppa" Hyuna furrowed her eyebrows and opened the door only to face the sullen Hyunseung.

Hyunseung did not say anything but dragged Hyuna out from the house leaving the door slammed shut behind.

"Oppa what's going on, you're hurting me" Hyuna screeched as she stumbled on the way.

"Is it true that you're with Kim Tae Jun, that choreographer" Hyunseung refused to let go of Hyun A's wrist as his gripped became tighter.

"Let go!" Hyun A was pissed now as she tried to pry open Hyunseung's fingers and suceeded.

"So?" she said calmly as she leave few steps away from Hyunseung who was frustrated.

"Is this for business? Did you leave me because you're going to produce a new album? Did the company forced you" Hyunseung shouted.

"Hyun Seung oppa, you know that the company have always been against us dating, I have suffered for 5 years of pressure and now I've to concentrate on my new album" Hyun A tried to reason things out.

"So your fame is more important than the 5 years we had spent together? Since when have you became a diva" Hyunseung scorned. 

"Oh please, if fame is my priority, I would not have suffer with you for so many years" Hyun A breakdown into tears, "how about you? You told the company, you felt that Beast wasn't doing well and you want solo activities, aren't you doing it because of fame!"

"Oppa" Hyun A gasped as she realised all the Beast members were standing at a corner.

 

Doojoon pov:

We stared at them in disbelief. As the leader, I do not know how to put it in a way to resolve the whole awkward situation.

"....." I tried but the words were stuck in my throat. None of us said anything. It was a few minutes of silence until Yoseob began to walk off followed by the rest of us, leaving Hyunseung to settle his current matters first.

The atmosphere inside the car w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter