Chapter 32- The flipped out

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung pov:

"Hyung you don't have to say anything" I turned away from our manager nim, 

"We should leave this company and set up own own" I finally let out what I've been planning since a year ago.

Every single one of my members kept quiet and looked at each other.

"Count me out" Hyunseung broke the silence.

"Is this what you want" Doojoon slammed the table hard and looked bitterly at Hyunseung who was sitted across the table.

"Do you even treat us as your brothers?" Yoseob asked, bitting his lips waiting for the answer, but Hyunseung just kept his lips sealed.

"Why aren't you answering? You want to kick us out? You want to go solo? How could you!" Doojoon snapped.

Hyunseung went solemned and stared back at Doojoon without any remorse. He then stood up steadily and slowly.

"I need to get Hyuna back so I won't leave. This is where I belong" he pointed towards the ground firmly.

"BASTARD!" Doojoon flipped out and charged towards Hyunseung, before he could give that traitot a punch on the face, the rest of the members pulled him away.

"Doojoon , cool down!" Yosoeb shouted as he held Doojoon securely at one side.

 

Hyunseung pov:

I looked at my ex member in disdain, thinking of why and how I could possibly be in the same team with such rough and uncultured person?

I straighted my creased shirt which was pulled roughly by Doojoon before heading towards the door. I have nothing to talk to these people.

When suddenly, I felt a tugged on the back of my shirt.

"Are you really doing this to us?" it was Hyunae, my beloved maknae. This tugged from her also tugged my heart.

That moment I softened, looking back at each member's face as though they are begging me to stay but I can't.

"Few years back we become a boy group to pursue the same dream, we have that very same aim to be famous. Few years later, we are standing here, famous but our goals are not the same anymore" I sighed as I pulled away from her.

Walking out of the door, I could hear sniffles from behind but I didn't turn back. This is my life now, my brand new life, a new start without any members and in which I can use the name of JS.

 

Narrator's pov:

"So have you children decided yet?" the president haughtily said.

"The six of us have decided to leave" J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter