Chapter 11- The first meeting

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunae's pov:

"Wake up Hyunae. Wake up!" Doojoon shook me vigorously.  

"I don't want to wake up. Leave me alone" I said pushing him away with my legs.

"Yah wake up!" he smacked my legs away. I stretched my limbs lazily as I yawned shamelessly at him. 

"Close your mouth" he shot an incredulous look at me even if it doesn't even affect me at all.

"It's 7 am don't you have school?" he completed his sentence leaving me having my mouth hang opened widely.

"" I scrambled out of my bed and quickly grabbed my clothes to the bathroom. I had totally forgotten that I had enrolled into the culinary classes in which I have lessons in the morning. 

"Come over here and eat the toasts" Yoseob ushered me with one toast already in his mouth. 

I was too panic to even think of eating. Looking around the room in search for my lifebouy.

"Where is Junhyung?" I asked pacing up and down the living room since he wasn't in his bed this morning. 

Yoseob and Doojoon avoided my question but somehow or rather, Hyunseung spilled the beans unintentionally.

"Why is Junhyung sleeping in our room?" he came out from his room questioning s. Yoseob's eyes widened while Doojoon stifled quietly.

"Did I did something wrong?" Hyunseung asked innocently looking at the faces of them. 

"JUNHYUNG" I ran into the room, pulling him out of Yoseob's bed.

"Oppa please, I will be late for school" I pleaded him and tried using aegyo attacks, "oppa oppa, buing buing."

"Aish" Junhyung grabbed his unstyled hair in annoyance, "Damn you seriously, you owed me" he groaned and went to wash his face. 

Knowing that Junhyung will be driving me to school, I skipped to the table and have my toast breakfast. 

Junhyung's pov:

"Brat, why are you still eating... come on" I pulled her by her hoodie cape.

"Let go" she stumbled at the last few steps but managed to balance herself, "that was mean."

"And I am the driver here" I retorted to shut her up as she got into the car.

"Are you really that tired?" she asked hesistantly. *So now she understand how I feel, at least she cared* I smiled.

"No, not really" I said as I turned my car into the school gates.

"I knew it" she smiled. *What?! This maknae!*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter