Chapter 23- Airport mania

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunae's pov:

"So in the end Suho booked the rooms with his own money?" Dongwoon turned behind to ask, I nodded and continued watching my drama. We are heading to LA for this year's KBS open concert.

"I want to have him as a friend too" Junhyung chuckled as he twisted open his bottle of coke. Some of the sprinkles landed on Doojoon's face, which startled him awake from his sleep.

"Yah!" Doojoon groaned as he flipped his body to the opposite side, backfacing Junhyung who laughed wildly at sight.

Since the journey to the airport was far, I decided to plug in my earpiece and watch Hotel King. When out of a sudden, my earpiece was pulled away by Junhyung. I did not say a word but gave him an irritated look.

"Look! So many fans!" Dongwoon exclaimed, he seems to be the only excited one throughout the journey while the rest are taking their beauty sleep. But with this loud voice of his, he finally managed to woke up all of the members, including Doojoon.

"Wow" Yoseob let out a little gasped as he peered through the little space that the curtains have not covered.

"Let me see" Kikwang pushed himself forward and had a glance, "what does those banners show?" he squinted his eyes.

"BEAST?" Hyunseung guessed while taking out his makeup box, not even bothered to look out the windows.

"No, its three letters...... E....X.....O" Kikwang plopped back to his seat, "Hyunae, they sure has lot's of fans."

"Damn it! This is mess" curses was heard as we was taken aback that it came from our manager nim, a gentle man who always taught us about using the correct honorifics.

"Hyung, cool down" Hyunseung cleared his throat as he looked at his hyung gripped on the wheeling steer.

 

Beast Manager's pov:

"Yeobosaeyo, Hyung are your boys getting down now?" I almost shouted through the phone due to the loud noises from the fans outside our van. Slowly driving past them I could see another 2 vans trapped in the midst of the crowd.

"Arraseo, we will be right behind you" I hung the phone and turned to faced the children, "kids, prepare yourself, those who has bare face or not confident wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter