Chapter 25- Spending the night together

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's pov:

"That was a great dinner, wasn't it ?" Chanyeol tapped his stomach while existing the restaurant with L.joe and Hyunae.

"Yeah it is, I'm so full now" L.joe chuckled, "so I will be heading that way" he pointed at the opposite direction from where Hyunae's and Chanyeol's hotel was located.

"See you tommorow at the concert then" Hyunae gave her best friend a goodbye hug before proceeding to catch up with Chanyeol who had wandered off into the hat shop. 

"Chanyeol" she whispered, afraid that fans might recognized them. Even though they are well disguised, it is advisible to keep their profiles as low as possible. 

"Wow! This is so cool" Chanyeol excitedly grabbed Hyunae's arm and pulled her to his favourite snapback caps section.

"Buy this for me" he looked at Hyunae with his goggly eyes as he grabbed a leopard printed cap from the shelf. It's not that he doesn't have the money to purchase them, he needs an excuse for him to owned that cap. He knew very well if he bought it himself he will be nagged by Baekhyun about the filled up cabinet, however getting a gift from someone else is a whole lot different story.

"No Chanyeol you have tons of them, you can't even filled up the cabinets" Hyunae shook her head in disproval like a motherly figure.

"Pretty please" Chanyeol whined like a kid despite of his gigantic size.

"No Chanyeol, you already have these"

"But they are not the same designs"

"They are all snapbacks! Deal with it, I'm not buying it" Hyunae raised her voice slightly.

"Let's buy it for Baekkie instead" Chanyeol came up with the idea but was immediately rejected. 

"Baek doesn't like hats or caps as much as you do. Besides I'm planning to buy him cologne" Hyunae made her stand very clear and began to drag the whiny Chanyeol out of the shop. Chanyeol's shoulders dropped down in dismay .

"Look! There is a gold hat" Chanyeol shouted as he pointed at one of the caps on the shelf. This makes Hyunae stopped her on her tracks, it was her favourite colour.

*Damn it* she cursed herself as she swiped her card on the machine before grabbing the bags out of the store. Chanyeol was outside happily waiting for his present to be delivered. 

"Here you go" Hyunae pushed the bag against Chanyeol's chest.

"Thank you!" Chanyeol beamed happily and hugged the hat tightly. If would have wear the hat immediately if he had not had one on his head right now.

 

Hyunae's pov:

"Here you go" Chanyeol handed me a cone ice cream.

"Mint?" I asked as I looked at the green colour coating on the cone.

"No it's green tea..." Chanyeol said sarcastically, "Of course it's mint."

"I am just asking right? No need to be sarcastic" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You know, it's a wonder how Daehyun manage to get you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter