Chapter 3- New friends

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunae's pov:

(*Where the heck is the classroom!*) I mentally cursed myself for declining the staff when she offered to walk me to my classroom. Now I look like a lost lamb in the campus. 

While wondering around, a student who seems to be younger than me approached me, “Unnie, are you lost ?

I was startled by her initiation and nodded, " Mmmm, yes, M365?”

“It’s right over that corner there” she pointed out to the classroom located at the end of the corridor . Student were seen crowding around the classroom, some of them even start throwing letters ad gifts throuhh the windows.

"Thanks" I bowed slightly and just as I was about to make my way towards the class.

“Unnie” once again, she blocked my way.

(*Okay what now? I’m late for classes*), my eyes fixated on her, the little girl's face flushed with redness as she timidly handed me a letter clutching tightly with both her hands.

“Can you help me pass this to L.joe oppa” she said timidly, "There are too many sunbaes there and they won't let me in." 

“I guess it's alright” I said nonchalantly as my thoughts wandered off to how canI enter the clsssroom in one piece.

"Excuse me" I squeezed my way through tons of students that were clustered everywhere. However, I noticed that the scenario at the back of the classroom was even worse with more excited students (especially girls) fangirling and screaming. Just as I was searching around to find a suitable seat , Daehyun appeared behind me .

* coughed coughed * he cleared his throat loudly to get the attention of the fangirls who were busy hovering towards their idols. 

"Oh my god! Its Hyunae and daehyun !" some of them turn and finally realised our existence. Real subtle.

"Let's go in" he nudged me gently and lead the way towards Hyunseong.

"Quiet down students and get back to your seats," the lecturer arrived lately after we were settled down. He seems to be in his 50's with a rather comical beard.

 

Hyunseong's pov:

(*Oh my god, where is that lecturer?!*) I silently rolled my eyes with crazy thoughts of killing the fangirls infront of me.

"If the screams continue, I'm going deaf" I whispered loudly into Daehyun's ear.

"Oppa, omo, Oppa!! I really really like you, I have always been crazy over boyfriend and your voice is like an angel!! I'm your only girlfriend" one of the girl dramatically shouted and danced to my song, literall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter