Chapter 20- Finally

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This Chapter is the later part about Daehyun and Hyunae quarrelled over going overseas with a guy friend to a concert. (Use your imagination)

Daehyun's pov:

“Screw it” I fumbled my stomach as I sprawled on my bed. Checking my phone, hoping for any missed calls. It’s been 2 days since she left Korea, I knew she would go to the concert no matter how much I’m against it.

“Hyung, we are lunching out, do you want to join us?” Jongup knocked on the door. I frowned and signaled them to go without me. *She chose him. Jung Dae Hyun, give up on her. Babo why did you even let yourself fall for her, now both of you can’t even get back as friends again. Ugh!* it pained me to think of it.

"Have your relationship reach it's inevitable ugly end?" Youngjae teased.

"Shut up" I threw my pillow at him.

‘buzz buzz’ my phone vibrated but I was too demoralized to even look at it. Finally irritated by the vibrations, I look at the phone screen. I felt blinded for a moment. There, in front of me was her caller ID and picture. *She called me. She called me! Should I answer? Should I?* At this rate of anxiety, being a fool, I pressed the end call button. Covering my pillow on my face I shouted in frustration, "Damn it!"

‘DINGG DONGG DINGG DONGG DINGG DONGG’ the doorbell rang on and on again.

“Yah who is it? Are you going to spoil our door bell or what?!” I hissed in annoyance and flung the door opened. It was her, the woman that drove me crazy with for the past few days but instead of welcoming her with a smiley face, a big frowned was plastered on my face.

“Why are you here? Aren’t you already satisfied with L.joe” I gritted my teeth, trying to suppress my anger.

“Jung Daehyun, do you know how many countless times I tried to reach you huh?! This is ridiculous, I even thought of telling you that you are alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter