Chapter 21- Instagram

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doojoon's pov:

“Heu eung heueung” soft giggles came from Hyunae, who was sitting beside me.

“What is it?” I asked curiously, looking over her shoulders.

“moengchonni, moengchonni (fool)” she pointed out at Yoseob’s instagram updates. Indeed all his pictures were hilarious.  

“Yah! I’m your oppa! And what I did was just for fan service” Yoseob who was sitting behind us kicked the back of her car seat. It was surprising that there were no fights between those two recently. However it turns out that recently Yoseob begin to pester Junhyung to follow him on instagram.

“Let’s play a game, to see who will have the most likes in the latest post” Yoseob suggested cheekily.

"What's the purpose" Junhyung raised his eyebrow. 

"Simple, to compare our popularity" Yoseob grinned, knowing well that Junhyung will take up the competition. Besides Yoseob had planned a method to win, which is by simply spamming the Instagram with his cute looks and us in the pictures.

Of course Junhyung would take up the challenge afterall he likes competing on lamest stuffs and in thought that he is definitely going to win.

“So what’s the penalty?” Junhyung prompted.

“Your car,” Yoseob proudly announced.

“That is too much. Get a smaller bet,” Hyunseung interrupted, apparently their loud conversation woken him up from his beauty sleep, “besides you don’t even have a driving license, why would you need his car for…”

“How about the loser treat all of us to the BBQ!” I suggested.

“Yeahhh!! Agree" all of us cheered except for the competitors who look at us as though we were being crazy all over meat.

“I will definitely win this” Yoseob proclaimed confidently. Whereas Junhyung just shrugged and smirked, “We shall see about that.”

Hyunae's pov:

‘Click, Click, Click’ the sound of the camera was heard ever since we got down from the van. 

“Are you going to snap over 100 photos per day?” I glared at Yoseob, feeling perturbed by the flashlight and the noises that came from his phone.

“Look at these, aren't I goodlooking?” he swiped his pictures in the gallery.

"They are unglammed and cute" I retorted, emphasizing the cute part since he hate it when someone call him cute.

"Hey I lost several pounds, now I'm charming and handsome. Get ready to fall for my charm." Yoseob looked into my eyes deeply, "Do you feel it? My charms?"

"Nope" I chortled, "all I see is cute" I pinched his cheeks which he slapped them away.

"Fans thinks I'm handsome, you will never understand about it. Besides I think I will win that guy who seldom post photos” he pointed over at Junhyung before uploading his photo and walked away from the set.

At this moment, competitor 2, Yong Jun hyung walked past, I immediately grabbed him. “Yah , how are you gonna win him if you aren’t posting anything.”

“Yoseob only uses photos. But what do I use?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter