Chapter 18- Torn heart

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunae's pov:

"Your eyes looked swollen" Doojoon stood at the side of my bed and looked at me with a worried expression. I shook my head assuring him that I'm fine. 

Flashback:

"I'm in my car now. Can you come down for awhile" it was him. A person that I once loved but had broken up 4 days ago.

Hanging up his phone, I made my way downstairs. I had not met him for almost a month since he was doing his major project in Japan. Walking up to his Bentley which never fails to amaze me everytime. Since it was at the car park of our complex, no papparazzi will be able to access in. 

"Hey" he greeted me with his sparkling eyes as I opened the seater's door. 

"Hi" I forced a smile out without meeting his eyes. He must have noticed it and cleared his throat. 

"Do you want to go somewhere else so we can have a lovely dinner" he suggested.

"It's fine, I had my dinner" I said in a monotonously flat voice. He looked at me, gaping and closing his mouth, he was thinking what to say. 

Before he could even propose some other options I cut him off, "Why do you want to see me?"

"I miss you that's all" he replied in a sad tone which can make me melt that was if I'm still as ignorant.

"And" he paused, "you didn't told me that you joined we got married" I could sense a tinge of jealously from his words. 

*How does that concern about you? Do you still think that we are together?*

"Oppa" I sighed, "I am happy with the way we are now."

"But how? I don't feel happy" he gritted his teeth, it's a bad habit that he has.

"I will try to forget about those times and maybe one day I can see you as a friend with normal feelings" I shifted uncomfortably.

"Alright if you wish to do this way" he ran his fingers through his colourful hair obviously fedup in persuading me , "I'm truly sorry about what I did. I was drunk that day...and I didn't mean it."

"This is not your first time and you told me you never drink" I clenched my fist. He went silent he knew that nothing he said would change your mind.

"Please be responsible when you meet your next girlfriend" with that I closed the door behind me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter