Chapter 2- It's School Day

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunae's pov:

"Beepp Beeppp Beeepp Beeepp" the alarm clock siren loudly as I grumpily reached out for the snooze button of the alarm clock before slipping back to my comfortable bed.

"Oh Hyunae, my sweetie cutie pie to wake up" Doojoon cooed on purpose

"....." with that voice I swear I'd goosebumps all over my body but I pretended not to hear it.

“JUNG HYUN AE! Just what earth time are you planning to wake up, get you lazy bum out this instant or there will be no meat for you this week ” Doojoon threatened as I've been giving him a hard time.

“Leave me alone, I don’t want to attend school, it’s scary!” I groaned and flopped by body backwards like a sea turtle, pulling the blanket over my head.

“Hey! Both of you, can't you see that I'm trying to catch a sleep here" Junhyung said crankily.

"Stop acting like a baby" Doojoon pulled me out from your bed by my leg which caused my entire body to crashed onto the floor.

"Ofph! That hurts you moron ! " I groaned loudly and rubbed my sore back.

Doojoon rolled his eyes and ignored all my protest before grabbing my pillow and slammed right into Junhyung's face.

"Who did that" Junhyung shot up at a sitting position and eyed at me, clenching onto my pillow, "did you rolled out of your bed ?"

"Seriously?! what " I let out a ridicule sigh. (*After all these commotion*)

 

Doojoon's pov:

"Hyung, where are you rushing to?" Dongwoon asked as I accidentally bumped into him.

"Nothing just trying to wake the pigs up" I look back to check whether they are awake. 

"You have no idea what I've to put up with !" I grumbled. (*None of the two are capable of waking up by themselves*)

"Good morning" Hyunae greeted us with a hug.

"Hyunae, as a lady I expect a lot from you." I started my daily nagging. "You should help us in cleaning and cooking on a daily basis, not just laze around like that big fat who is still sleeping."

"Arraseo" she smiled and gave me a squeeze, "But oppa you always do a better job than me."

Her 'oppa' aegyo method never failed to melt our hearts, it has become her strong weapon that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter