Chapter 12- You don't remember me

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe's pov:

"Byunghun! what happened to your hand!" Chanyeol shrieked as he noticed my swollen hand that are trying to hold the chopsticks properly, but failed.

"It's nothing" I shook my head when out of a sudden Hyunae stood up and walked away.

"Where are you going" Baekhyun called out but she didn't respond to him. *What is she up to ?*

"Are you sure you are alright, it looks pretty bad" Hyunseong turned his attention back to me. 

"Here" a bag of ice was placed infront of me while Hyunae plopped herself back to her seat and continued eating. Smiling to myself, I took the ice bag and placed it on the reddish area. 

Hyunae's pov:

*Byunghun's hand is so red and swollen. I need to get ice* I was uptight about the injury inflicted on him and with the thought that I am partially at fault since I am the one insisting on having noodles soup for lunch. 

"Annyeong haeseyo, ahjumma can I get some ice?" I asked one of the stall vendor who happened to have them with her. 

"Come here" I grabbed the ice sack and pressed it against his hand roughly. He winced immediately but his hand was held tightly by me. Looking at the injury, I felt guilty for not being the first to notice it. 

"Hyunae, I think you should stop it, look at his face" Hyunseong voice startled me as I snapped out of thoughts and looked up only to see Ljoe's face contorted with mixture of painfulness and misery. 

"Sorry" I quickly let go of his even 'more' swollen hand.

Baekhyun's pov: 

"I will accompany you to the office for some medical treatment after lunch" Chanyeol said as he glanced at L.Joe's hand once again. The latter gladly nodded. Knowing that L.Joe had agreed with him, Chanyeol immediately broke into a very suspicious grin.

"Chanyeol, are you trying to skip classes?" I was certained that something is up to his sleeves.

"Kaepsong!" Chanyeol gasped overdramatically, "how did you know? I hate Medusa's class."

"Apparently all of us knew that" Hyunseong smirked, "it's not hard to guess since you have been complaining non-stop."

Chanyeol gave a small smirk and teased, "aww you actually listened to my compl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter