Chapter 4- How we met

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunae's pov:

"Kaja let's go" L.Joe pulled me out from the classroom when the classes have ended. 

"I'm so sleepy" I yawned loudly only to have someone's hand cupped over my mouth. (*What the hell?*)

I stared at the hand and moved my vision towards it's owner.

"You shouldn't yawned that loud" Daehyun chuckled and smiled at me dazzlingly.

I was flustered by the sudden skinship with a guy I barely knew for the past 6 hours. Hoping that something can ease my burning cheeks. 

"Hey wake up, he's gone" L.Joe snapped his fingers infront of my face. 

"Eyy?" I gave Ljoe a blank look while trying to cover my racing heartbeat. (*did Byunghyun caught that*)

L.Joe looked at me raising his eyebrows and parted his lips but decided to stay silence.

 

L.Joe's pov:

I stared at Daehyun for a few seconds. (*What's wrong with this guy*)

"You shouldn't yawned ....." Daehyun said. (*Hey, that was my line*)

Daehyun left, leaving Hyunae spacing out in her own world again.

Unknowingly, I let out a sigh as my eyebrows knitted closely together. 

"What?" she raised her voice.

"I know what you are thinking" I sulked. (*please don't fall for him*)

 

Daehyun's pov:

"What took you so long?" Hyunseong who was already at the gate waiting for me.

"Bumped into Hyunae and L.Joe just now" I explained, "so where are we going to complete our projects?"

Hyunseong shrugged, "I'm going for my schedule first, then to your dorm."

"Hey on the subject. Are you familiar with Hyunae and Ljoe?" i asked.

"Why are you interested in Hyunae" Hyunseong smirked with a knowingly smile.

"HA, I don't know what you're talking about"

"It's so obvious when you kept eyeing on her throughout the lessons just now!" Hyunseong chuckled. (*! He noticed ?!*)

 

Doojoon's pov:

"Oppa! I'm home!" she scanned around the house and took off her shoes.

"Omo, our little princess is back home?" I rushed out of my room and ran towards her, giving her a bear hug.

"AHHHH! STOP HUGGING ME LIKE THIS!" she jumped and gave me a punch on my arm.

"Oppa! i'm not your soft toy!" 

"Where are the rest?" she calmed herself before asking.

“They went out. Now we can finally spend our sibling’s time together” I gave her a meaningful look as I handed her the game console.

She frowned and crossed her arms, “Oppa I really don't want to play video g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter