Chapter 24- LA & Kris dilemma

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunae's pov:

"Hyunae" I heard whisper from behind as Chanyeol popped his head in between the airplane seats. There were 25 of us and it happens to occupy the whole area of the business class section. 

"Why didn't you reply to my message" Chanyeol pouted, while I shoved my phone near to his face revealing the cracked screen from the previous commotion. Feeling rather pissed somehow, I blamed every misfortune that I had previously and currently on him. 

"Go to sleep Chanyeol" I said plainly as I looked around to find that most of the familiar faces onboard was drifting away into their dreamland. Some were even snoring and what makes me felt worst is this person sleeping next to me. Byun Baek Hyun! 

He has the worst sleeping manner compared to people I had met. Worst of all, I had to sit next to him since my members are paired up with each other and somehow Exo Kris decided to sit with their manager. So in the end, I am ended up sitting beside Baekhyun who already had his head on my shoulders while his legs are on the arm of the seat. And what bothers me was that every single time I was about to relax my eyes, Baekhyun will either start moving or he would make whiny noises into my ears.

"Do you want me to change seats with you" Chanyeol offered. Now, that was a tempting offer, but upon looking at his seat mate, I decided not to.....

 

Chanyeol's pov:

"No thanks" Hyunae declined my offer. *Why?*

I looked at this 'king' who was beside me and gave him a disgusted look. He was drooling like a camel.

"Anyways I'm meeting Byunghun at starbucks later in LA" I told her, and she nodded while pushing Baekhyun's head away from her but failed to do so.

"Where is it? I don't know the place" she looked at me.

"I will bring you there" I smiled and reassured her while pinching Baekhyun's nose.

"Aigoo keyopta" I blurted out softly as I watch Baekhyun sniffing his nose to get some air but was unfortunately caught by her. 

Baekhyun finally decided to wake up from his sleep after disturbing him for almost 10 mins.

"Aish" he slapped my hand away, "why are you doing this to me."

"Because you was sleeping on Hyunae" I told him with a blanked face expecting him to shout at me but instead he gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter