Chapter 26- This fun time starts now

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's pov:

Daehyun stirred up in the middle of his sleep as he reached out for his phone on the lamp desk. It was 3am in the dawn. He had fell asleep due to tiredness while waiting for Hyunae to have her shower. He rubbed his eyes sleepily as he turned his body only to find his beloved girlfriend sleeping next to him. He smiled as he traced down her features with his finger.

"Hmmm" Hyunae was slightly annoyed by the disturbance as she squint her eyes.

"Sorry" Daehyun said softly as he looked at her dearingly.

"Daehyun please go to sleep" Hyunae mumbled cutely as she shifted herself into Daehyun's arms.

'Beeeppp Beeepp Beeeepp' the alarm clock from Hyunae's phone rang 4 hours later as she grabbed her phone to snooze it.

"Daehyun" she gently shook him.

"Mmmm" he mumbled but instead of waking up, he tightened his arms around her waist.

"Daehyun, you have to wake up. It's 9am already" Hyunae tried to struggle out of his grip.

"Morning kiss?" Daehyun puckered his lips.

Hyunae smiled and lean forward to capture his lips hoping to wake him up when Daehyun decided to defy her way.

"Let's just stay this way for 5 minutes" he buried his face into her neck.

"Jung Dae Hyun!" Hyunae whacked his leg playfully.

"Can't we just spend time together in bed today" 

"Chanyeol will kill us" Hyunae chuckled.

"Then let's run away" Daehyun smiled.

'Bang bang bang' loud knocks was heard followed by Chanyeol threatening remarks.

"Yah, Jung Hyunae Jung Daehyun! Don't even think of ditching me!" 

"He heard us?" Daehyun jumped out of bed.

"I have ordered the food" Baekhyun settled down with Taeyeon.

"Chanyeol don't be so sulky" Daehyun casually said.

"He caught us planning to leave for our date this morning" Taeyeon said with a little disappointment in her tone. They had also planned to run away from Chanyeol but unlucky enough because Baekhyun shared the same room as Chanyeol.

"I'm the one who almost had to go to Disneyland all by myself today and now I can't be upset over it?" Chanyeol said sarcastically, "if I did not catch Baekhyun and Taeyeon noona trying to sneak out of the hotel without me, I wouldn't have thought that you both tried to ditch me too!"

"Come on Chanyeol, we are couples. We need to spend time together but we promised we will always love you" Hyunae said in a motherly tone.

"Always is a long time" Daehyun frowned and Chanyeol gave him a death stare.

"Ignore him. He is just jealous that we are having a double date for today's trip" Baekhyun chuckled, "he has been complaining about it since yesterday night."

"I did not" Chanyeol glared at his friend.

"Yeah? Who is the one that said he can't get over the fact that he saw Daehyun's junk and even wonder if he needed a psychiatrist?" Baekhyun ,

"Are you out of your mind!" Hyunae gawked at Chanyeol, totally not expecting Chanyeol to tell the others about yesterday's accident.

"I'm sorry. I was utterly traumatised and I needed someone to confide with." Chanyeol defended himself.

"By talking about my junk?" Daehyun smirked.

"Enough of that. Don't you feel embarrassed?" Hyunae hit her boyfriend's arm.

However, things don't always go towards the good way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter