Chapter 8- The ancient teacher named Medusa

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[School]

Hyunae's pov:

Today's class was unexpectedly quiet for it is the final submission and every students were waiting patiently for the lecturer to appear. However, no one came in after the second period so I made myself comfortable with the table by lying down my head. 

"Hey have you guys heard that there is a new songsaenim replacing Mr Sung?" Chanyeol slipped into his seat placing his elbow on the desk. He was like a satellite, known for having the latest news happening in the school but I was too tired to even bother to move.

"Is she hot and pretty?" Baekhyun inquired but when Chanyeol shook his head, he went "oh".

"I wish I can find a girl that looks nice in jeans" he muttered to himself. For 22 years in his life, he was girlfriend-less.

"I thought you like guys" Chanyeol teased but was smacked by Baekhyun instantly.

"That hurts!" Chanyeol whinced as he rubbed the sore area at the back of his head. 

"I learn hapkido since young" Baekhyun smirked and show a victory sign.

"Wake up" L.joe nudged me as I slowly raised up my sleepy head and watched a rather plump woman walking in wearing bright red lipstick.

"Good morning class, let me introduce myself. I am Miss Meddie and I'm from Australia. I had read personal informations about each student in the class and was aware that some of the students here are idols" she eyed on us, "I'm here to teach you guys music and will not give any leniency or priority to anyone."

"She is horrible" Daehyun whispered.

"Yes Mr..." she double check on her notes, "Jung Daehyun do you have anything to share with the class?" she snapped at Daehyun, obviously caught him moving his lips while she was doing the talking.

Daehyun shook his head and our phones starts to vibrate.

Group Chat [Kakao talk]

TheBacon:

OMG...She is scary!! 

HappyVyeol:

What the hell is wrong with you?! Are you trying to pick a fight!

Imyourboyfriendhs:

Aren't you guys suppose to pay attention on the details she is explaining right now? And why did you even add me in here...

TheBacon:

Seriously did you even realise how hard it is to find your username. For my sake or Earth's sake, change your name who uses their real identity?

L2thejoe: 

I do.. my username i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter