Chapter 15- Weird girl

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hyunae's pov:

"Hey do you want to pop by our culinary room before we head back to Medusa's lesson? I baked cheesecake" I grinned at L.Joe.

"Sure, why not" L.Joe got up from his chair and looked at a direction.

"Have a nice lunch. See you later" L.Joe kindly said to the girl beside me who looked utterly shocked.

"Did you know that girl?" I whispered as we exit from the canteen side by side.

"No" he raised his eyebrows, "she looked at me when I stood up so I guess it's courteous for me to bid goodbyes."

"Hmm" I nodded and shrugged off.

"By the way, I thought Baekhyun was in the same cooking class as you. Why didn't he come with us?" L.Joe bumped my shoulder.

"He burnt his cake" I burst into laughter upon remembering what had happened in class earlier on, "I swear it was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen."

"It's Baekhyun so I can somehow guessed the situation" L.Joe chuckled.

you's pov:

*He talked to me! What am I suppose to say?* my eyes became blurry and I squealed inside me. My tongue was tied as I stared at his gorgeous face. I was unable to apprehend the words he was speaking but watched his lips moved in sync. I then turned to my side and caught an eye on Hyunae who gave me a bright smile showing her dimples.

Knowing that they are heading towards the culinary room, I quickly returned my food tray and decided to proceed out of the canteen when I tripped by one of the bags lying at the corner. 

'Bam' I crashed to the ground and there were giggles coming out from my fellow schoolmates. Feeling ashamed, I quickly got up and ran towards the door.

I crept at the back door peering into the room. *There they are having their cheesecake*

"It's good right?" Hyunae beamed as she saw L.Joe gave her a thumbs up and laughed heartedly.

L.Joe's pov:

"Hey this is real good" I munched the cheesecake.

"It's lovely, isn't it? I have to packed some for the rest of the guys. Especially Daehyun, he loves it"

"Did I miss something?" I looked at her weirdly, *Did she baked cheesecake specifically for Daehyun?*

"No. Why?" she turned around and looked at me.

"Nothing" I shook my head and continued staring at my cake.

Narrator's pov:

"Why is everyone so solemn?" Daehyun sat down for our next lesson. He came in during the second half of the day due to his schedules.

"I failed to bake my strawberry cake" Baekhyun sighed, "I thought I could give them to SNSD sunbae."

"I thought you wanted to give to Taeyeon noona?" Chanyeol whispered into Baekhyun's ears but was loud enough to hear by the rest who are around them.

"Go away Chanyeol" Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol's face away.

“Whatever. I am going to the canteen, anyone wants drinks?” Chanyeol stood up from his seat. It was unusual for him to offer to buy drinks for them.

“I’ll go with you” Hyunae volunteered.

Both of them stepped into the canteen. Hyunae couldn't helped it but glance furtively at Chanyeol who seems abnormal eversince lunch time.

“Yah, stop checking me out will you, I know I’m good looking” he joked without looking at Hyunae, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

*Pshh self-conceited* Hyunae thought and before she could get a good comeback at him, something caught their eyes eventually.

“So, you think you are ‘oh so pretty’! , you don't belong here. How dare you sit with the idols! Who do you think you are..." there were screamings and shoutings that came from the side of the drink stall. The situation appeared with four female students forming a circle around a girl who was crouching on the floor. They further attack her by grabbing her hair and tugging her shirt which seems to almost ripped apart. Without hesitation, Chanyeol and Hyunae approached them and took a better look at the victim. She appeared like a flimsy doll, skinny and frailed.

“What do you think you are doing!” Chanyeol shouted angrily after recognizing the victim. Balling up his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter