Chapter 6- The rivalry

Idol life in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun's pov:

"Is that sentence supposed to meant for me?" I groaned in annoyance as I watched L.joe went off. 

"If looks could kill, I think you are a dartboard in his eyes" Hyunseong described with his hands by running circles in front of my face. 

(*Just for your information, Hyunae likes to eat just as well as you do*) I placed down the spoon and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Why did you stop eating?" Chanyeol looked at my plate while munching on his own food.

I shook my head and pushed the plate away from me. "I will head off to the music room first" I stood up and not forgetting to grab my box of cheese cake.

 

Baekhyun's pov:

"Yah how can he leave me like this, without forgetting his cheesecake but can't finish his meal?" Hyunseong complained as he watched his best friend's figure disappearing from a distance. 

"It's such a waste" Chanyeol who had finished his meal and currently eyed carefully at the untouched portion from Daehyun's plate, comtemplating whether to eat it or not. 

"Don't ever think about that" Hyunseong noticed the expression that Chanyeol is making. Which he immediately shifted Daehyun's plate away but was not as fast as Chanyeol who had grabbed hold on the plate.

"It will be in the rubbish bin if I don't clear it" Chanyeol whined, using both his hands to snatch the plate.

"No, Chanyeol this is so wrong, you're an idol!" Hyunseong face was priceless as he stared blankly at Chanyeol who started scooping the leftovers directly from the plate and into his mouth.

"I'm a hungry idol" Chanyeol grinned widely and continued munching.

"Holy crap!" Hyunseong looked at Chanyeol in amazed yet at the same time showing his disapproval.

"Aren't you going to stop him?" Hyunseong looked at me for help and I shook my head.

"I won't want to get involve in this" I sighed with the sudden lost of appetite because of Chanyeol's unsightly way of eating.

"Don't worry, I will help you to finish yours too" Chanyeol started transferring my portion into his own plate.

"Hyunseong do you still want your's?" Chanyeol stared at his food.

"Stop it Chanyeol. This is mine!" Hyunseong rolled his eyes.

 

Hyunseong's pov:

I'm getting a hang with two guys here. They are pretty fun at times and annoying at different times and the funny thing is I started to feel comfortable hanging out with them. Even without Daehyun beside me, I can actually have a conversation with them but of course not a serious one.

"Should we go for supper this Friday after school?" Chanyeol suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea to me" I smiled. Only to see that Chanyeol's eyes rounded in shock by my response.

"Wow, I thought you weren't interested in these kind of activities" he claimed honestly as I laughed awkwardly.

 

Hyunae's pov:

"Jung Daehyun you're horrible, you are a pig, a monster, a ......" I made random names for him as I slammed the keys on the piano.

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter