Chapter 48 - EPILOGUE

It Started With A DARE

 

*5 years later*
 
'Knock knock'. Someone knocked on their house. Despite their young age, Zelo and Jiji started to live together and having his respect towards Jiji, they havent done anything ( that will totally drive Jiji's father insane ) yet.
 
The house is big. It is a gift from Jiji's mom. Jiji introduced Zelo to her mom when she decided to pay a visit. She hired maids and guards to keep the house clean and safe. Mitsuko continued her vow to protect Jiji until her death.
 
Zelo stood from their couch and walked towards the door. He opened it and Yongguk's gummy smile and Himchan's smile greeted him. The couple went inside and rested their bodies on the couch. Zelo is happy for them because he actually thought that their relationship wouldnt last long. They even adopted a child and the child is growing up happily despite having two fathers in his family.
 
After some minutes filled with chitchats and greetings with the couple, another knock on the door was heard. Zelo excused himself and walked towards the door. He opened it and Jongup's ever-smiling face greeted him. His girlfriend bowed down to greet him and a small smile was curved on her lips. Jongup once swore that he will never marry but it turns out that the promise he made, is a promise coming from a young boy who has no assurance of his future. The couple came in and sat beside Yongguk and Himchan. 
 
Once again, they had chitchats. It's been a long time since their last reunion and they're happy for being reunited once again. Their busy lives started to draw them away from each other but nothing can stop their friendship.
 
Everybody stopped from talking and looked at the woman who is walking on the staircase elegantly. Zelo is lucky to have this girl for she never failed to make his hyungs and their girlfriends to look at her in amazement and astonishment. Every guy she would pass by will automatically turn their heads around with their jaws hanging. As time pass by, she gets more beautiful and beautiful. This might be the advantage of being a daughter of a beautiful model and growing up in a comfortable and rich life. 
 
Someone knocked on the door and this time, Jiji opened it. She welcomed Youngjae in and Youngjae sat on the couch and Jiji sat beside Zelo on the couch in front of the other couch. Youngjae married a woman, despite having a very busy life. He moved on from Jiji and found the woman who he married. 
 
After an hour, they heard another knock on the door and Zelo, once again, stood up to open the door. Finally, the most awaited couple came.