Chapter 33

It Started With A DARE

 

[[YURI'S POV]]
 
*MONDAY*
 
*DISMISSAL TIME*
 
 
 
 
Youngjae wants to talk to me. He forgot to tell me what he wanted to say last Saturday or maybe he intended not to tell me. I am very curious what he wanted to say. Hopefully, he would tell me now.
 
I hurried myself to 'Secret' cafe where we talked last Saturday. I saw him sitting alone with two frappes on the table. I ran towards him and sat on the chair in front of him. 
 
"Oppa, what is it that you want to tell me ?" I asked him and smiled.
 
For a moment, he didnt speak. He just looked at me in the eyes and when he looked away, he sighed.
 
"Can I call you Riri even just today ?" He asked me without looking at me.
 
"Of course oppa. You can always call me Riri if you want" I told him and pouted. 
 
He held my hand on the table. "How about this ? Can I hold your hands once again ? Even just for today ?" He asked me and looked at me with his teary eyes.
 
"Oppa, what's wrong ?" I asked him. Something is really troubling him.
 
"I'm going to my parents. They live in Incheon, right ?" He told me while smiling and playing with my fingers.
 
I closed my eyes and sighed. "You made me worried oppa." I smiled at him. "For how long will you stay there ?" I added.
 
He turned his gaze to my hands and continued playing with it. "Forever ? I'm going to live there with them. My parents are getting old, weak and a bit fragile. They need me there. I'm going to continue our business since my father is getting weaker and weaker." He explained.
 
I bit my lower lip. He's leaving. This was the problem we didnt mind when we were still in Japan, when I still love him and we're still happy. This was the problem we didnt pay any attention into. He's going to get busy and will have no time for his social life. He will build his own family there. We just laughed at it before but now, it's happening.
 
I smiled even though I feel like crying. I still feel sad now that he's going to leave. "Take care oppa. Be happy there, okay ?" I told him with a smile.
 
He looked at me and he was shocked to see that my eyes are filled with tears. I quickly wiped my tears and smiled at him.
 
"I will. You should be happy too" He smiled at me
 
"When will you go ?" I asked him.
 
"Wednesday" He answered with a lower voice.
 
"Why did you enroll to the school ? You wasted money. You're just going to leave" I tried to make a joke but he didnt laugh but he just smiled instead.
 
"I wanted to spend more time with you while I still can." He answered and smiled at me.
 
More tears flowed down on my cheeks and he wiped them for me. 
 
"I thought you wont cry for me. You're still the same Yuri I knew, you cry easily" He told me and chuckled.
 
I chuckled and wiped the tears that flowed down.
 
"Thank you oppa." I told him and this time, I held his hands.
 
"For what ?" He asked me
 
"For loving me despite me hurting you always" I told him.
 
He just smiled and stood up. "Let's go. I'll walk you home" He smiled at me.
 
We walked while holding hands together until we reached our home. He waved his hand again and started to walk away. 
 
They say you shouldnt be sad when someone is leaving, but be happy because of the happy memories you made. 
 
===================//////////////////////////=================
 
 
(( a/n ))
 
Hi guys ! Another update for everyone ~ ^^ Please vote in my poll if you havent voted yet ;3; ! (: Thanks ~ ^.^
 
Please subscribe, comment and upvote !