Chapter 20

It Started With A DARE

[[ THIRD PERSON'S POV ]]

 

Monday morning ~

 

"Jiji" Donghooon said as soon as he reached their place. He dropped his bag on his chair and stood up in front of Jiji.

 

Jiji looked up at Donghoon and raised an eyebrow . "I thought you lost your tongue." Jiji smirked 

 

Donghoon sat back on his chair. "Yeah.To be honest, I got scared at you. I think you got mad at me" Donghoon said and bit his bottom lip.

 

"Am I really scary ?" Jiji looked at Donghoon and raised her eyebrows. She gestured to herself.

 

Donghoon nodded fast. It made Jiji wrinkle her nose.

 

"Im sorry. I didnt mean to be scary" Jiji puffed her cheeks and leaned her head on her table facing Donghoon.

 

"Eat lunch with me later, please ?" Donghoon pouted and made puppy eyes.

 

"Okay I will. But we will eat lunch with my bestfriend okay ?" Jiji said and pointed to Hyosung who is busy scribbling something on her drawing book.

 

"Okay, deal" Donghoon nodded fast and grinned.

 

"And one more thing" Jiji said raising her head.

 

"What is it ?" Donghoon raised his eyebrows and leaned closer.

 

"Dont act cute" Jiji said and stood up. She went to Hyosung.

 

"But I am born cute" Donghoon muttered and pouted.

 

 

 

"Unnie" Jiji sat beside Hyosung who is drawing something.

 

"Hey" Hyosung looked at Jiji and kept her drawing book inside her bag.

 

"He wants to eat lunch with us" Jiji whispered. She puffed her cheeks.

 

"Really ? I wont eat lunch with you then" Hyosung smiled a little

 

"Why ?" Jiji asked with a straight face

 

"I'm shy" Hyosung pouted

 

"Aww dont be !" Jiji smiled reassuringly and held Hyosung's shoulders.

 

"What if he doesnt like me eating lunch with the both of you ?" Hyosung started to worry. Her worried face wrinkled her forehead.

 

"He is kind. I'm sure he's not like anyone else" Jiji smiled again and shook her head gently.

 

"Are you sure ?" Hyosung pouted again.

 

"Not really sure but I will punch him if he doesnt treat you nice" Jiji said and punched beside Hyosung and smirked at her.

 

Hyosung nodded and smiled "Alright. I'll eat with you" 

 

//

 

[[ JIJI'S POV ]]

 

*LUNCH BREAK*

 

"What will you eat for lunch ?" Donghoon asked me. 

 

Donghoon is sitting beside me and Hyosung is in front of us. Hyosung hasnt talked since Donghoon came with us. Zelo's group is sitting at the next table and the boys except Zelo are currently shooting Donghoon a glare. We're here inside the school canteen.

 

"I dont eat lunch in school" I shook my head and smiled a little.

 

"Why ? You shouldnt skip lunch. Here, eat this. I'll buy food for myself" Donghoon placed his lunchbox in front of me and stood up to buy food for himself.

 

"No no you should eat this. This is yours" I held his wrist to stop him and placed his lunchbox back in front of him.

 

"Jiji, you're skipping lunch ?" Yongguk asked me with a worried face. He is standing beside Donghoon.

 

"Ughh yeah" I stood up and smiled.

 

 

Have I mentioned already that Donghoon is short ? And he looked shorter beside Yongguk.

 

 

"Zelo gave this" Yongguk placed a lunchbox on our table.

 

"Who is this ?" Donghoon pointed to Yongguk.

 

"He's my friend." I smiled at him

 

Donghoon nodded holding his chin

 

"And who is this ?" Yongguk pointed to Donghoon raising his eyebrows.

 

"New friend" I smiled

 

Yongguk looked at Donghoon from head to toe and looked at me. "Eat this okay ?" Yongguk patted the lunchbox he brought.

 

"How about Zelo ? What is he going to eat ?" I asked Yongguk and looked at their table. Himchan waved and smiled at me. Jongup and Zelo are eating.

 

"Dont worry about him. We will feed him" Yongguk gave me his gummy smile

 

"Who is Zelo ?" Donghoon asked, still looking confused.

 

"Lee Yuri's one and only boyfriend" Yongguk answered him coldly.

 

"Oh" Donghoon made an 'ooh' shape in his mouth and nodded slowly

 

"By the way Jiji, wanna join us later ?" Yongguk smiled at me

 

"Where are we going ?" I puffed my cheeks.

 

"My house. Yes or no ?" Yongguk asked me

 

"Yes if there's no "truth or dare" games" I pouted

 

"Dont worry we wont play" Yongguk chuckled

 

"Can I come too ?" Donghoon asked and clapped his hands. He looks very excited

 

Yongguk's smile faded and glared at him

 

"Ughh maybe next time" Donghoon sat back on the chair.

 

"So you'll come ?" Yongguk smiled at me

 

"Okay" I nodded and smiled.

 

"Come with Jongup and Zelo after school okay ?" Yongguk smiled again and went back to their place.

 

I sat on my chair and looked at their table. I saw Zelo looking so I smiled at him and mouthed 'thank you'. He just nodded once and smiled.

 

=============//////////////////////==============

 

(( a/n )) 

 

Sorry for the lame update ;;

 

I feel lame . stupid . huhuhuhu

 

Guys I'm so sad.

 

It feels like no one's reading my ff anymore huhuhu tbt

 

Btw, look at that. BANGHIM FTW ! \O/

 

Kyahhaha so cute >u< LOL

 

I just dont know what pic to use thats why I used it XD