Chapter 38

It Started With A DARE

 

*SATURDAY*
 
"Mother, she's Yuri. The girl I was telling you about." Zelo introduced me to her mom.
 
"Oh dear, she is very pretty. Oh come come and sit here" Mrs Choi, Zelo's mother, invited me to sit on their couch while smiling. 
 
Her face looks tired, calm and gentle at the same time. She looks older than her actual age but she still looks beautiful. 
 
"You looks a lot like someone. I just cant remember her name" Mrs Choi looked at me curiously while blinking her eyes.
 
"Here's the juice" Zelo came back from the kitchen with an orange juice and some biscuits.
 
"Please excuse our small house okay ? We're not rich so we can't afford to buy a bigger house" Mrs Choi said while preparing the biscuits.
 
"No uhmm you dont need to. It's clean even though it's small" I told her. Well, it's the truth. Their house is clean and not suffocating.
 
"Well, I heard you came from a very rich family" Mrs Choi said as she sat on the chair facing the couch.
 
I nodded and smiled as I bit the biscuit.
 
"How is my son ?" Mrs Choi asked me.
 
"He's kind and warm hearted" I answered and smiled back.
 
"Well, he is very generous and he's not like the other boys who laze around all day. He follows what I tell him easily and willingly." Mrs Choi said and looked at Zelo who is rubbing the back of his neck and smiling shyly.
 
"Please make him happy and dont hurt him Yuri. Okay ?" Mrs Choi looked at my eyes with her calm smile.
 
"I will try my best" I smiled back and nodded once.
 
"Well, Zelo always tells me things about you like you are different from the other girls he knew or you are very kind" Mrs Choi said 
 
I blushed when I heard what she said and smiled.
 
"Hey Choco !" Zelo called the puppy I gave him last time and it quickly ran into him. It got bigger than the time I gave it. Zelo carried it and showed it to me. I patted it's back and head and it my hand. 
 
We talked a lot about Zelo and our relationship until Zelo's stepfather came. No one talked as he entered their house being drunk. Zelo's stepfather saw me and he smirked.
 
"Is that your girlfriend, Junhong ?" His stepfather asked him. Zelo didnt answer but instead, he looked away. His stepfather smirked again.
 
"You. Whatever your name is" Zelo's stepfather pointed at me. "You should choose someone who is rich enough to make a living for you. Not someone like this useless poor kid here" He said pertaining to Zelo. I wanted to answer him but I didnt since he's still Zelo's stepfather. I held Zelo's hand tightly. 
 
After some moments, he stood up and pulled me to stand up also and I did.
 
"I'll send you home now. It's getting late" Zelo told me.
 
"Yes you should go now. Take care and it's very nice to meet you" Mrs Choi told me while having her smile.
 
I nodded and bid goodbye to them and we went.
 
"He looks scary" I told Zelo while walking on our way to my house.
 
"Yeah. I hate him" Zelo answered blatantly.
 
"And your mom looks beautiful and she's kind" I told him and he smiled at me.
 
"Well, Jiji" Zelo said
 
"What is it ?" I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.
 
"I want to grow old with you" He told me. I stopped walking and felt my face burning. I looked at him while smiling and answered "Me too"
 
He faced me and smiled.
 
"I want to spend all of my days with you." Zelo said with a lower voice while smiling.
 
"Now that I have you, I wont let you go" I told him and smiled at him.
 
"Me too, I will never let you go" Zelo answered.
 
"I'm sorry for being poor. I know it will be hard since you came from a rich family and I'm poor" Zelo added, turning his gaze on the ground.
 
"Dont say this. I dont care if you're poor. I'll be with you during the hard times and the comforts. Even if you're poor." I told him raising his face using my hands. I smiled at him and he smiled back.
 
He took my hand and held it tight and we started walking again.
 
We reached my house and I saw my father getting out of his car.
 
"Zelo, I'll introduce you to my dad" I told him and pulled him.
 
"Dad" I called him who looked curiously at Zelo.
 
I looked at Zelo and he looks nervous.
 
"He's Zelo. My boyfriend" I introduced him and my dad eyed Zelo from head to toe.
 
"Is he the one you were telling me before ?" My dad looked at me and I nodded
 
"I see. Dont make her cry again, okay ?" My dad warned him
 
"Dad stop it. You're scary" I whined
 
My dad just chuckled and smiled at Zelo. Zelo smiled back and when my dad got inside the apartment, Zelo sighed.
 
"Why didnt you tell you're going to introduce me ?!" Zelo asked me
 
"I just saw him" I giggled.
 
"I didnt prepare myself" Zelo sighed.
 
"Well, go home now. It's getting late" I told him and puffed my cheeks
 
"Okay." Zelo answered and messed my hair.
 
Just when I was about to go in, someone called in my cellphone.
 
"Hello ? Who is this ?" I asked as I walked up the stairs to our dorm
 
"Jiji ? It's me. Your mom" I stopped on my way and held my phone tight.
 
This is not a good news.
 
 
==================////////////////////////==============
 
(( a/n ))
 
Guys ! This time I will be demanding since it's coming to it's end ! It's just .... It really feels like nobody's reading this. It feels like those who usually comments are the only peeps reading this. 
 
Please ! To those silent readers, if ever I have, please comment ! Please give me some love lol. I dont bite ! ;~;
 
I need to have 3 upvotes first or 5 comments before I update the next chapter okay ? Or I wont update this and this wont end lol okno but seriously, please comment or upvote. I feel useless.