Chapter 32

It Started With A DARE

 

*SATURDAY*
 
Just like what I promised Youngjae, I'm going to come with him for his check up to the doctor. I decided that I'll tell him now. I also prepared myself to what might happen.
 
I changed my clothes and hurried myself to the bus station near the school where I will meet with Youngjae. I was on my way to the bus station when I saw Jongup walking alone with his head down. I stopped to greet him but it seems like he didnt notice me since he just walked pass me. I looked at him weirdly and continued my way to the bus station.
 
I saw Youngjae sitting alone on the bench so I sat beside him. He looked at me and I smiled at him.
 
"Let's go. The next bus will be here within a few minutes" Youngjae smiled at me and stood up. He took my hand and helped me stand up. 
 
The bus came and we rode in it. We came to the hospital and he went to the doctor for his check up.
 
"Are you sure you'll wait here ?" Youngjae asked me to which I nodded and smiled. He smiled back and entered the doctor's room.
 
I waited for some minutes. I have to admit I got bored so I turned my ipod on and listened to some music. It was on the 4th song, which is EXO's 'Let Out the Beast' when he came out. Unwillingly, I turned my ipod off and followed him.
 
"What did the doctor say ?" I asked him with a worried look.
 
"It's not bad. I have anemia. He said that I just need to buy this medicine, get on bed early and eat vegetables that would help me with my blood." He explained and smiled at me.
 
I nodded slowly. "Let's go buy your medicines" I smiled at him.
 
We went to the medicines section and he bought the medicines the doctor prescribed to him. 
 
"Where do you want to go ?" Youngjae asked me. We got out of the hospital.
 
"You're not allowed to get tired. You should go home now oppa" I told him and puffed my cheeks.
 
"But I want to spend more time with you" He pouted
 
"Alright then. Coffee shop ?" I suggested 
 
"Sure sure" Youngjae nodded once and smiled
 
"Let's just go to the coffee shop near our school. Do you know 'Secret' cafe ?" I asked him
 
"There ? Yeah. Let's go" We rode the bus back to our place and went to the 'Secret' cafe. 
 
He ordered and I sat on one of the chairs. I inhaled and exhaled deep. My heart is beating very fast. I'm so nervous. I'm going to tell him now.
 
He came back with two mocha frappes, blueberry cheesecake and a chocolate cake.
 
He gave me the mocha frappe and the chocolate cake. I smiled at him and he replied his gentle smile. He still does know me. I didnt tell him what to order but he knows I like chocolate cake.
 
I inhaled and exhaled very deep this time. I took all of my confidence and finally spoke. "I'm going to tell you something oppa" I told him.
 
"What is it ? I'm also going to tell you something. Well, you go first" He told me and smiled. He looked at his blueberry cheesecake and I can tell that he is sad.
 
Should I tell him ? Ughh. I shook my worries and thought that no matter what, Youngjae will surely understand me. 
 
"Should I go first ?" I asked awkwardly. He looked at me and nodded and smiled. The smile that will surely make women go crazy, his smile that looks so gently.
 
"Oppa" I started. I bit my bottom lip and looked at him.
 
"I know you still love me oppa. I am very sorry to say this. Oppa, let's just stay as friends and I'm sorry but I dont know how to remove my feelings for Zelo. This is making me confuse. I dont want to hurt you oppa but this is hurting me also. I'm s-sorry oppa" I told him. He looks sad but he smiled at me. 
 
"Well, yes, I still love you." Youngjae said. "Jiji, eat that now. I'm going to walk you home today" He smiled at me.
 
I started to eat my chocolate cake and he did the same with his cheesecake. He didnt talk after that. What have I done ? It's so heavy inside that I've hurt him. 
 
We finished our foods and frappes and we started to walk. He didnt talk while we're on our way. It seems like it's really troubling him. Or something is really troubling him today. 
 
"Here's my house oppa" I stopped and pointed to my house. He smiled at me. 
 
We reached my house without any chats. He held my face and slowly leaned his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes tight and gulped, not ready to what might happen next. I felt a warm lips on my forehead. I opened my eyes when he removed his lips from my forehead. He waved his hand and started to walk away.
 
What have I done ? Aigoo, this is your fault ms. heart ! Why can't you just love Youngjae oppa ?!
 
 
 
 
 
//
 
 
 
 
 
[[YOUNGJAE'S POV]]
 
I walked away from Riri's house and reached Himchan's house without noticing it. 
 
She told me that we will stay as friends, not more not less. It made it easier to tell her but why cant I tell her ? I dont know if she will cry but it feels like I lost my voice. 
 
"Youngjae. Have you told her ? Did you succeed ?" Himchan asked me playfully
 
I shook my head and entered my room and closed the door. I threw my body on my bed and thought about it.
 
It wont make her cry, right ? But why can't I tell her ? I need to tell her. She needs to know about it.
 
========//////////========
 
(( a/n ))
 
Hi guys ! Just like what I said, this story is coming to its end /sobs/ well we still have 10 or more chapters ... not really suree ~ well im planning for a sequel ! and I hope you vote in my poll ;3; thanks ! <3