Chapter 42

It Started With A DARE

 

"How are you my dear ? How was your stay in South Korea ?" My grandma asked me in her sweet yet controlling voice. 
 
It to be back here in Japan. It to wear these dress my maids chose for me again. It to step on these expensive glass floor once again. It to be back here in this big house. It's so big yet it feels so empty. I want to go back to South Korea.
 
"It's good grandma" I answered with my fake sweet voice and my fake smile I usually use whenever I'm in front of them. 
 
"But it's much more better here. We'll give you the school and you'll learn how to manage it. You'll start your training next week. Do you understand ?" My grandfather told me with his deep and scary voice. 
 
I blinked and gulped the last piece of steak on my plate. I stood up and excused myself. I went to my room using the staircase. We have 4 floors in this house and it's wide. Wider than what you're expecting. We have the dining room, 3 visitor's room on the first floor. On the second floor, there's the master's bedroom, my mom's bedroom and one vacant room that no one's allowed to enter. Third floor, there's my bed room, and my dressing room. The 4th floor is our rooftop. I usually stay there since no one goes there. I stay there whenever I want to be alone.
 
I entered my room and told my maids that they're not allowed to enter so they stayed outside guarding my door. I closed it and I laid on my wide soft bed. I know most of the girls want this . Rich, you have the limited editions, the designers' clothes, you have different kind of beautiful clothes and shoes, you will never wear a dress twice unless you like it. I also want those but I never dreamt of having those with my ever-controlling grandparents.
 
I miss Zelo. I wish he's here to comfort me right now. But no, he can't go here. I looked at my calendar and saw that it's the mid of October. I looked at the numbers on the calendar. I should be spending these days with Zelo. When will I ever see his face again ? I'm hopeless.
 
 
 
 
//
 
 
 
 
 
got out of my car (yes, it's my own car) after Mitsuko opened the door for me. I looked at my previous school. Nothing changed, it's still big and beautiful. And the students, they still have their own businesses.
 
"Jiji chan !" I heard my friend, Paruru, call my name. She ran towards me and hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much !" She jumped as she pulled off from the hug. I smiled a little at her.
 
"Are you going to study here again ?" She asked me as she touched my hair. I shook my head and smiled a bit at her. 
 
"I'm going to train managing this school. I'll be the one to handle this starting next year" I told her as I turned my gaze on the students who chats happily and laugh with each other.
 
"You're going to be busy ? I thought we could spend some time together but it turns out you'll start your training now" Paruru made a disappointed face and pouted. I smiled as my sorry and patted her shoulder.
 
I went inside the school and went to the principal's office. The principal will be the one to tell me what I should do and what I should not. I will also have my own lessons with the best subject teachers in our school. 
 
After some hours, it was done and I went back home tired. Days passed and my day runs just like this. I dont know how much I can still survive. I dont know.
 
It's the mid of December already. I did my daily routine from waking up at 8 am, going to school for the training and lessons and going back home at 4 pm. I entered my room as soon as I reached our house and saw my mom waiting for me.
 
"Don't you have any works to do ?" I asked her as I closed the door and removed my fur jacket. I threw it on my bed and my mom took it and folded it nice and neat.
 
"Are you tired ? Can we go out ?" She asked me as she placed my fur jacket beside my pillow.
 
"Since when did a question became an answer to another question ?" I asked her blatantly. I know I am being rude but I cant help myself getting mad at her for breaking her promise. They promised me I can stay in South Korea for 1 year but took me even before the year come to it's end.
 
"Follow me. Let's go to a coffee shop and we'll discuss about some things" My mom told me. She stood up and went out of my room and I got no choice but to follow her. I took my fur jacket and wore it again. I got out of our house and followed her to her car.
 
Whatever she's going to say, I know this is kinda serious. She will never leave her works hanging just to spend some time with me.
 
 
========================///////////////////=================
 
(( a/n ))
 
Hi guys. I've decided to add Banghim stuff as it won the poll. But dont worry guys, I'll have Himchan OR yongguk (( with OC )) fanfic . Not now tho pmsl. 
 
So guys, comments, upvotes and subscribes are highly appreciated (( and recommended ))